Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading down to Tampa, Florida tomorrow and want to do a quick survey of the gas prices so I don't get sticker shock when I get there. If you live in any of these states, please post your average prices. I am heading down I-75 if that makes a difference.

Also, if you know of any road construction or detours that I should be aware of, that would be great too.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Memphis4x4 said:
I am on the other end of TN from your route on I-75 but here in Memphis, gas prices are about $1.65 Regular, $1.75 Mid, and $1.85 for Premium.
Better than I am paying here in Chicago - $1.75 avg for 87.

Oh yeah, we are taking the Titan so only REGULAR gas prices are necessary. Gotta love this truck.

·
Registered
174 Posts
rrumaner said:
Better than I am paying here in Chicago - $1.75 avg for 87.

Oh yeah, we are taking the Titan so only REGULAR gas prices are necessary. Gotta love this truck.

:crying: its $2 for 89 and $2.19 in Arizona!

·
Registered
152 Posts
You'll love the weather down here too......70 degrees and sunny.

I used to live in the West 'Burbs of Chicago.......my blood has thinned and I can't stand the windy, long cold winters there.

Drive Safe!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Memphis4x4 said:
You'll love the weather down here too......70 degrees and sunny.

I used to live in the West 'Burbs of Chicago.......my blood has thinned and I can't stand the windy, long cold winters there.

Drive Safe!
Which 'burb? I am in Aurora.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Memphis4x4 said:
I lived in Schaumburg.....near the mall. I especially don't miss THAT place.
I hear you there. I am only 4 miles from the Fox Valley Mall and the Rt 59 corridor. Talk about traffic congestion, I even programmed the Nav System to avoid the entire area when computing routes for me.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I dont know about the rest of FL but in Miami

1.79 regular
1.85 Plus
2.00 Premium

These may vary by 7 cents give or take.

The highest I have seen is 2.07 premium. :crying:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Don't Stop in Gainesville

Stop before or after Gainesville for gas. We always have high prices and the recent events have exacerbated that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would be always amazed at the gas prices outside of FL, and also the pump before you pay would blow my mind. hehehhe I guess thats what happens when you live in Miami :huh:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Atsenaotie, i live in Gainesville too.

Yea, the gas prices here are like 1.70-1.75 for regular. :crying:

Isn't it predicted to rise to 3.00 by this summer? :huh:

·
Registered
497 Posts
its 2.05 for reg here in hawaii, i thought id never see the day where the mainland prices pass us up or come close to it. :huh:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I live in Clearwater which is about 20 minutes from Tampa and I paid $1.67/gal for 87 octane. I believe Tampa itself is usually about 3-5 cents per gallon higher than it is here in Clearwater. Enjoy your trip!

·
Registered
359 Posts
rrumaner, have a very safe and enjoyable trip...hopefully, on one of your future trips south, you can veer through my area! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
hwwaaahhhhh said:
Hey Atsenaotie, i live in Gainesville too.

Yea, the gas prices here are like 1.70-1.75 for regular. :crying:

Isn't it predicted to rise to 3.00 by this summer? :huh:
Hey Hi hwwaaahhhh, which one are you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts