Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,325 Posts
They are anchors for those plastic bags you get at the grocery or Wally World. You slide the handles onto the hooks. Maybe women will use them but I don't think anybody with a set of testicles ever has.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are anchors for those plastic bags you get at the grocery or Wally World. You slide the handles onto the hooks. Maybe women will use them but I don't think anybody with a set of testicles ever has.
LOL... OK Thanks. Now I understand why I couldnt figure out what they were for....

·
Super Moderator
160,819 Posts
^^^X2 on this. I never have used them. I rarely even have those back seats up for anything. In a KC, you really don't gain a whole lot of useable room by putting them up.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey now. I actually use them on beer runs. Good way to secure the beer so it doesn't roll around. :eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I use them all the time.
Of course, my back seats are down only when my bipedal friends are going with me.
My big furry friend who goes all the time requires that the back seats stay up.

Reactions: JDos1

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I never even knew they were there......

·
Premium Member
58,325 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,029 Posts
I don't have balls... and I've never used them..... I don't know anyone who does either....
Humm ... there are a few around here that think you do :huh::teethmast

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Hey!! I used them when I carried crap that I didn't want to spill all over my truck.

Chemicals and such. :shiftyeyes:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Lots of fighting words being thrown around in here....
I knew what they were for, because my mother used to put a chinamart bag anywhere she could.

·
Premium Member
44,935 Posts
The backseats in my KC fold up? learn something new everyday...:eyebrow:
And there is a hangar for plastic wally bags? damn...i though i bought a TRUCK :)

Ya see I have testicles so i never looked at the owners manual to find these things out...If I try to flip the rear seat up are my testicles at risk when the hooks are viewed or is only if I hang a bag on it...

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Reactions: Frank N

·
Premium Member
58,325 Posts
They are not at risk if viewed, only if you hang a bag (or a sack) on the hooks.

Reactions: Frank N

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I have never used them but have thought of using the ones under the 60% side to hold the sling from my AR-15... They just don't give enough tension to hold the rifle snug snuff and the sling keeps slipping out and AR drops with the seat down, but in the upright position, it's perfect for the reach back and quick rifle grab... ;)

·
Super Moderator
37,029 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I find those to be pretty handy. It's the details, man.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts