67,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,466 Posts
Maybe he's worth a sh!t? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
74,452 Posts
Well, it's only fitting. I'll never understand why, but you did it. Hope you've found your peace.
I, for one, will miss him. His music was a big part of my young adult life. It hurts to have such an abrupt, ugly end stamped on so many good memories.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
RIP Chester

https://youtu.be/vjVkXlxsO8Q

LP opened for Metallica at the first concert I ever went to. Good band. Talented guys.

Hybrid Theory is still my favorite LP album. A lot of good tunes after, but the original album is the best IMO.

·
Premium Member
74,452 Posts
RIP Chester

https://youtu.be/vjVkXlxsO8Q

LP opened for Metallica at the first concert I ever went to. Good band. Talented guys.

Hybrid Theory is still my favorite LP album. A lot of good tunes after, but the original album is the best IMO.
I caught them back in 01-02? Major energy. They lit up the UNO arena.

·
Premium Member
67,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,466 Posts
There's a station around here that plays those kinds of tunes. I can dig it. Takes me back...

·
Premium Member
74,452 Posts
There's a station around here that plays those kinds of tunes. I can dig it. Takes me back...
It's been a total blast from my early childhood. The soft side of rock that I grew up with. When life was good, no responsibilities or cares. Player, Ambrosia, Commodores, Steely Dan, Gerry Rafferty, Toto, Hall and Oates, etc. I took naps to a lot of that music. :lol:

·
Premium Member
67,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,466 Posts

3381 - 3400 of 3437 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
219 Participants
OneQuick06
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing