Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been actually been looking at S trim Titans, as that is what my first Titan was, and I loved the utilitarian nature of the vinyl floor, bench seating. However, after owning a Pro-4X Xterra now for 160K miles, I really like the added off road goodies of the Pro-4x. I am kind of an old school cheapskate however, and when I look at the MSRP of a Pro 4x, my mind shuts it out LOL. I'm going in this morning to test drive a 2021 S trim that I have been eyeing, and so Im wondering, what are you guys paying for the Pro 4x? Edmunds and TrueCar both show around 51-53K. If I thought I could get into a Pro 4x for 10K less than that, I might consider it. Anyone getting an out the door price in the 41 to 43K range on a Pro 4X?

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I have been looking at 20-21 model's also the end year discounts got me looking. So far I have seen two pro 4x in the 44's One a king cab another with the moon roof. out the door for less than that is another story. Central. Texas

·
Registered
202 Posts
I paid $51,661 OTD for my 2021 Pro-4x. I then put an additional $5000 down. I would say it's going to be very difficult to get into a 2021 Pro-4x for low to mid 40s - trust me I was trying for months! I got better offers for 2021s than leftover 2020s due to Nissan 0% interest rate offer.

Reactions: Hanksta34

·
Registered
9 Posts
So, I have been actually been looking at S trim Titans, as that is what my first Titan was, and I loved the utilitarian nature of the vinyl floor, bench seating. However, after owning a Pro-4X Xterra now for 160K miles, I really like the added off road goodies of the Pro-4x. I am kind of an old school cheapskate however, and when I look at the MSRP of a Pro 4x, my mind shuts it out LOL. I'm going in this morning to test drive a 2021 S trim that I have been eyeing, and so Im wondering, what are you guys paying for the Pro 4x? Edmunds and TrueCar both show around 51-53K. If I thought I could get into a Pro 4x for 10K less than that, I might consider it. Anyone getting an out the door price in the 41 to 43K range on a Pro 4X?
I could have gotten mine for 52k and took all the money being offered with a 3.49% interest. But I elected to take less off, down payment with the 0% financing. I just bought mine yesterday and can tell you I DO NOT feel like I settled. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Just paid $45000 +tax on a 2021 msrp was $61300. I took the Nissan cash over the 0.%
Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Brad
That is an amazing price. Now I feel like I got duped. 61130 MSRP. Came in at 52k

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Dash got the sickest deal.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Generally the price is before tax which differs from state to state. Down payment is irrelevant as it’s part of the price.

·
Registered
503 Posts
@$16K off the sticker is a solid deal. If I got that type of deal, I would seriously consider swapping my 18 Pro-4X.......

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4X w/ Pro4X Utility Package
23 Posts
In the West Palm Beach area I just paid $49.5k on my pro4x with utility package (towing but no sun-roof/leather/memory seats) (MSRP $57k),

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Reactions: Hanksta34

·
Registered
2021, Nissan Titan Pro-4X in Red Alert
20 Posts

Going to look at this one today 41k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is it possible that that color coincides with deeper discounts? My dealership may have played a little bait and switch as I did not get the advertised price with ALL deductions. The one they reneged on was the customer loyalty. So, I got under $12K off on one over $61 MSRP. My trade in was about average.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
They had 3 2021 pro4x for 41k. It’s weird that some of their 2020s were priced higher. I’m going through my bank to finance so I will go back Monday. I’m keeping my lwb cc 4x4. I’m gonna put money down. I would go through nmac but I want to do a short term loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I just bought a 2021 Titan XD Pro-4X and got $11k off sticker price. Felt pretty good about it.
I’m seeing xd Titans priced the same as non XDs right now. Wonder if Nissan is having problems moving them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021, Nissan Titan Pro-4X in Red Alert
20 Posts
I just bought a 2021 Titan XD Pro-4X and got $11k off sticker price. Felt pretty good about it.
What neck of the woods? I got -$11,476 off of mine with an MSRP of $61,380 plus dealer add on of $299 tint. Having a good truck to trade with low miles helped reduce my taxes paid.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts