Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a driver's side outer tie rod end. I have a Moog one with a grease zerk on it but the diameter of the tie rod end is too think and hitting my spring. I need a OEM one that is thinner diameter. My dealer wants $100 plus tax. Courtesy Parts wants $55 plus shipping (not bad). There are a lot of brands on Ebay (some you can get for $30 shipped). Which brand would be the same as what came on our trucks? Moog, Deeza, Movotech, or Beck/Arney?

·
Registered
686 Posts
If you have your old original Genuine Nissan one, you will have to measure the area that concerns you. At that point you should be able to call the various manufacturers you listed above and ask them what the measurement on their offering is. Many times by visiting the website of the manufacturers they have downloadable spec sheet catalogs which might have that information as well.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
For a couple dollars less than OEM (which should be about 85 a set), you can get a much stronger set from Greg at PRG Products. OEM Sized, not lifted, though they have that too of course. It may not be listed on the website, so call. It's the same as on a Frontier IIRC.

Reactions: thebassn8tr
1 - 3 of 3 Posts