Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,568 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not a very good article. The lack of accounting for number of units sold as well as number of units the recall actually applied to creates a lot of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt). Posting a raw recall count without also showing that recall XYZ only applied to 350 truck, is just lazy journalism.
I thought the same thing.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
There isn't anything interesting about the article, am I missing something ?

·
Registered
781 Posts
In the article the buyer states he wants an american built truck only...

Its amazing with the ease of internet folks wont do any research..

I love the posts where people buy a Titan and then complain about poor gas mileage... 10 seconds on internet research would have saved some grief.......

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
In the article the buyer states he wants an american built truck only...

Its amazing with the ease of internet folks wont do any research..

I love the posts where people buy a Titan and then complain about poor gas mileage... 10 seconds on internet research would have saved some grief.......
I had five Frontiers and the Titan beats them all is gas mileage and of course comfort. I’m not complaining. As far as reliability, all my Nissans have been great.

Clint

·
Premium Member
19,568 Posts
There isn't anything interesting about the article, am I missing something ?
Nope, you didn't miss anything. At best, it's ClickBait.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nope, you didn't miss anything. At best, it's ClickBait.

Exactly. Not sure why recalls is a measure anyhow.
Maintenance costs outside of the warranty period would be a better metric.

260 complaints for the 2018 F-150? Is that over the 900,000 trucks they sold? If so, that’s statistically nothing and unbelievable at the same time.
Every single person I know with a 2018 F-150 has had significant issues with it from rear ends failing, electronics glitching, transmission shifting issues (some dangerous), problems with rust and new engines due to excessive oil burning.

Additionally, many members on this board (including myself) are on their second engine. Some people were plagued with so many issues they had Nissan buy the vehicle back. I would also have expected the Nissan numbers to be higher.

I would like to know how they quantified these numbers. Are these OEM reported values?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts