Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll probably just put my Ducks Unlimited sticker on. I usually am against any stickers going on my vehicles, but I may make this one exception :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I plan on putting my USF sticker above the sliding rear window. A small MV Agusta sticker on lower left corner of rear window and my AMA sticker (American Motorcyclist Association) sticker on the lower right corner of the rear window. Nothing more than that though because I am like you and don't like too many stickers on a car/truck.....can look gawdy. This being said.....

GO BULLS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Definitely a Browning logo decal (had a gold one on the Gold Rush Frontier) maybe in the new 'Flames' pattern to match the Red Brawn, and have to have an ALDeer.com (my Alabama Deer Hunters forum) decal. Might put a Nat. Wild Turkey Fed. decal on...

·
Registered
230 Posts
BUMPER STICKERS!!!! :boxing:

R U nuts...defacing such a beautiful machine with bumper stickers.

Just jokin', i'll be putting on my FOP window sticker and probably my old #8 sticker (Dale Jr.) :upsidedow

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hmmm.

:upsidedow When are we getting our TitanTalk stickers? :futwice: I have a TundraSolutions.Com sticker on my Tundra. It ALWAYS gets the attention of the dealer (i.e., lots of eyes are watching).

Seriously, it would be cool to get TT stickers. My wife is a graphic designer, she could put one together that would be cool!

HS

·
Registered
230 Posts
Half Shovel said:
Hmmm.

:upsidedow When are we getting our TitanTalk stickers? :futwice: I have a TundraSolutions.Com sticker on my Tundra. It ALWAYS gets the attention of the dealer (i.e., lots of eyes are watching).

Seriously, it would be cool to get TT stickers. My wife is a graphic designer, she could put one together that would be cool!

HS
Great idea. Maybe your wife could come up with some designs and we could have a vote on the best one. Or maybe even have more than one to choose from. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I have my Kane County Emergency Management Agency sticker in the rear window. Until I get my new plates I probably won't add anything else. The plates will indicate who I am to the local authorities.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Half Shovel said:
Hmmm.

HS
:thumbsup: thatd be cool, i'd sport that

·
Registered
470 Posts
USAA, BoatUS, Florida Terrorist Hunting Permit, skull and crossbones.
Might add a fish graphic and NRA.
:rancher:
They are all small and are low enough that I can't see them through the mirror.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I don't have NRA sticker on vehicle, I put it on my business doors letting would be criminals think twice.

I like the Terrorist sticker with the cross-hairs on the camel rider not that there is anything wrong with (that) riding a camel...Unless it is Osama.

·
Registered
779 Posts
usa flag

USA flag, by the driver side rear window

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Well so far (And less if I had my way)

2 Chrome 'Titan' Stickers on the side windows of the KC back side windows. I put these there as I was tired of - what kind of truck is that?

On the back window are "Daddy Bought It....Momma Got it!!" and The Silly boys trucks are for girls one...courtesty of my wife along with the Disney Belle sticker - GGRRRRRR

I dont mind the Daddy one on the back..maybe she will let me take the others off soon..

Our deal is though, if we are together and in the truck -- I DRIVE

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Half Shovel said:
Hmmm.

HS
do you wife have a websit that i can se what she cand do

·
Registered
56 Posts
GSXR's

stevnmd said:
I just have a small decal that says
"AMA
Two wheels - One Voice"

I'll also put my MidAtlantic Road Racing Club and SuperSportBike.com decals on soon. :) Tastefully placed, of course...
I'm with you go AMA, Aaron Yates!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
www.durocab.com said:
I just knew BudmanHemi had to have a sense of humor! :jester:
You have to have a great sense of humor to own a Dodge...it's the biggest joke of all :upsidedow

I am absolutely joking...a little friendly ribbing for Budman, that's all.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts