Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
ARCANGEL said:
Trying to decide between Deep water, White or canteen green ??
Any suggestions??? :huh:
forget those colors, Galaxy Black!! haha, if i had to choose between those 3 i would go for the deepwater, its very unique.

btw why was my "those bias dodge owners" thread closed up?? it was just getting interesting

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
ARCANGEL said:
Trying to decide between Deep water, White or canteen green ??
Any suggestions??? :huh:
i have the galaxy black and its awsome, looks different as it has specks that show when in sunlight

·
Registered
29 Posts
A better question might be why put a sticker on the back of your Titan with a picture of Disney character(s) and a statement referring to the Titan as a "girl's truck". It doesn't say that explicitly, but that's what comes across. Ummm, I'm not trying to start anything though. But that might kinda answer why the thread was closed up.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
kray1395 said:
A better question might be why put a sticker on the back of your Titan with a picture of Disney character(s) and a statement referring to the Titan as a "girl's truck". It doesn't say that explicitly, but that's what comes across. Ummm, I'm not trying to start anything though. But that might kinda answer why the thread was closed up.
what the hell are you talking about????? what are you :smoke: lol lol

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Because the Titan is my wifes daily driver and a replacement for her Pathfinder. She also has a personalized plate that is Dsny BNB as well.

You will also note the other side sticker is the one in my signature.

Chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, I just want to make it perfectly clear that I am not trying to sling any mud. When I saw it I just kinda had this "oh no" feeling in my stomach. I've got a cousin who's wife is totally obsessed with "Wizard of Oz". It's almost unhealthy. No biggy though. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

·
Registered
622 Posts
kray1395 said:
girls truck? the TITAN is the toughest looking truck out there in my opinion.

·
Registered
622 Posts
??

im still not clear wh the thread was closed up

·
Registered
622 Posts
wow

i've seen MUCH worse than that CaliTITAN, i believe everyone was having fun laughing and debating with that 15 year old hemi owner, that shouldn't have been closed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Titanium silver is the best looking color on the titan, the lighter the color the cleaner it will allways look

1 - 18 of 18 Posts