Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to paint these bumpers cause the color kills me everytime i look at them, but not sure what color to paint them. Color match, black, silver, gray? any color under the sun...what do you think?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
If you mean the lower bumper, I'd rattle can it with RustOleum black bed liner. If you mean the chrome, maybe Blackout Chrome, if both the chrome and lower bumper ... bed liner.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Agree with the bedliner on the bumpers...I'd also do the mirrors and door handles.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anyone know wat color is that T. I just bought me one last weekend and i been doing some research and trying to see some inspiration on mine but it is a rrare color as far as i seen. i was consulting with north-cal-titan and any info would be great

·
Registered
766 Posts
Definately bedliner...would look bada$$ on that desert stone color.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner,

Oh BTW, Did I say Bedliner? Good looking bumpers. I think the bedliner would look good with that color as well.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Bedliner is so ghetto!....but I'm 47 so maybe it's an age thing lol. Where did that current color come from? Did they come that way or did you try and match it? I like the matched look myself but only if you can MATCH the color right. Every other kid on the road has that black junkyard bumper "added-on" look. I like chrome actually but think something like those would look silly in chrome. So my vote is for a properly matched color. Cool bumpers BTW!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Black. Typing extra characters because my message of Black. was too short.

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
I like the chrome on the mirrors and door handles.... too many people on here seem very quick to bedliner everything.

As for those bumpers though.... yeah I'd bedliner them in black. Why are they gold to begin with?

·
Registered
469 Posts
I actually think it looks bad a** the way it is dude don't change it IMO.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If it were mine I would put chrome wheels on their but that is the only thing I would change.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the chrome on the mirrors and door handles.... too many people on here seem very quick to bedliner everything.

As for those bumpers though.... yeah I'd bedliner them in black. Why are they gold to begin with?
i was going for the powdercoated color match. however the only day i could go pick the color it was raining and had to try and match it in a dimly lit wearhouse. so they didnt come out right obviously.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
:teethmastBedliner.:teethmast
Agree with the bedliner on the bumpers...I'd also do the mirrors and door handles.
Definately bedliner...would look bada$$ on that desert stone color.
Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner, Bedliner,

Oh BTW, Did I say Bedliner? Good looking bumpers. I think the bedliner would look good with that color as well.
im with this guy
i agree, bedlinerrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
795 Posts
color match would be the nicest.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Color matching that paint would be difficult even with normal paint let alone powdercaot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts