Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all warning lights on all the time. No speedometer no four wheel drive. It starts and runs fine with all these issues.
I replaced instrument cluster ABS controller. IPDM new relays all 4 wheel speed sensors new battery new fuel pump. Getting to be too much money for an 08. But I m willing to go a bit more. Just need some idea. Hope from here and not spend money at dealer. Other than replace truck. I don't know what else. I can replace

·
Premium Member
69,160 Posts
What kind of diagnostics have you used to tell you to replace all those parts? You could have had it checked out at the dealer without throwing all those parts at your truck for a lot less money. It's probably something very simple causing the problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did have the aamco shop scan the truck the left rear wheel sensor was bad and the vehicle speed sensor was bad all were replaced. I have had all the typical titan issues. The stalling the no start which led to replacing the relays and IPDM getting the black one. When it's scanned now the only code I get is for fuel temp. Which the entire sending unit and pump were replaced. All this started due to the melted wires at rear of truck. Typical titan issue. A 122,785 miles on an 08. This is my second one supposed to be an upgrade from the 06 I had. Up till recently a great truck. So it's worth some money to get it right ? It's runs and runs well. I should be happy for that. I was hoping there is some kind of reset that can be done? Or maybe i go to dealer but $85\HR just to scan it is... Thanks for your advice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts