Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20205 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
tomorrow.. i am doing the same for the NE meet saturday. today, I beat the piss out of her per the usual

·
Premium Member
67,449 Posts
After a trip to the mountains and back, I let it rest today! :lol:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Took the dog to the dog park and then did secondary cleaning after the crappy free truck wash that I got from the Nissan dealership (after my free 100 point inspection)

·
Registered
96 Posts
ordered a bdgt tuner off ebay today, and already think it should have been here yesterday lol

·
Super Moderator
159,570 Posts
tomorrow.. i am doing the same for the NE meet saturday. today, I beat the piss out of her per the usual
:lol: I did a couple of good pedal mashers today as well. This just has to be said every once in a while:

I LOVE THIS TRUCK

There. I feel better now.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
realized how much i need to wash my wheels! lol

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I washed it and also put the new Ohio plates on.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Got it all loaded for my South Dakota hunting trip. Covered all the leather with seat covers and laid down some scrap carpet on the inside also-dont need gumbo and cow sh!t in there!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Drove the crap out of it going to Lubbock, 8 hour drive I made it in 6 hour 50 min;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped
Dealer decal in the first week is A must.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dealer decal in the first week is A must.
I know, and especially the one that was on mine, that thing was huge and ugly.

I'm Glad to see this Thread making a hit. And if you take pictures of what you did to your Titan and post it, thats a plus too!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Priced out a TruXedo Tonneau Lo-Pro roll-up cover $419.00

I think i'll pull the trigger on this real soon :redblob"

·
Registered
107 Posts
mine spent the day at the stealership getting the gas sending recall fixed and working out a vibration at 70mph... 5th trip for same reason... have to bring it back Monday so they can seperate the wheels and tires to see which it is... (btw, I have the Hankook ATM RF 10's on there... not even 5k on them) but the problem has been since I had the OEM crap tires on...) I hope for my sake it is the wheels, so I can work out a deal with them to get the Pro 4x rims maybe.

1 - 20 of 20205 Posts
About this Discussion
20.2K Replies
1.6K Participants
bestatchess
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing