Nissan Titan Forum banner

20201 - 20220 of 20259 Posts

·
Registered
14,106 Posts
Just ordered a new water pump and gasket after noticing some suspicious residue around my 15 year old water pump.
woah you're still around!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 2019 Titan SV didn’t come with a windshield tint so having one installed today - 3M Crystalline clear-ish film.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Flushed heater core with distilled water, (3/4" ID tubing, buckets and a small submersible electric pump) then low pressure (20 psi) compressed air. Seems pretty clean and free flowing. Sprayed parking brake cable bolts with penetrating oil in preparation for replacement. Unbolted water pump pulley & removed serpentine belt.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Flushed coolant passages in block/heads with distilled water, then low pressure air. Installed new thermostat and water pump. Interestingly, water pump leakage appeared to be due to oem gasket failure (which is thin metal sandwiched between some black material) between two upper water pump bolts on passenger side, rather than water pump shaft seal failure. So basically, I think I replaced the original water pump which was still good with 130K miles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, finally get to post something for a change. Thanks to 60bubba for the parts and dkmura for the inspiration to keep trying. Put one part of the bedrail bar in place along with the bed extender. New 5100s to install, step bar next once I find another that I like. Hope to be able to show her off like the rest of you. Small modifications on the interior next.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped
Did you have to drill anything to mount it?
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped
Did you have to drill anything to mount it?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Had both LCA’s and one UCA replaced, new cambers bolts and passenger CV Axle plus tires rotated and alignment then had another garage replace my front bearing seal that was leaking. Stealership wanted 492.00 total to replace that seal I laughed at them and said no way. Bought the part for 44.85 on eBay OEM garage charged 191.00 labor they had to drill out two bolts that snapped off from the pan over the diff. also. Those bolts seized quick I snapped them right off when I took the shield off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought my first Titan. 2008 SE 4x2 with 83,000 miles on it. Beautiful well kept truck. Wasn't in market for a Titan but found this one and coudnt pass it up. Totally stock so lots of fun to be had. First thing, Air Force Parent/Dad decals on rear window for son graduating from basic this week. Some things I may do next (depends on funding of course..)
1. Plasti dip wheels black
2. Running boards
3. Bed Extender
4. Deeper tint side windows

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congrats and welcome! A few days ago I ordered the Rough Country 4" lift, rear Bilsteins, driveshaft spacer, u-bolt flip kit and driver's side CV axle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

20201 - 20220 of 20259 Posts