Nissan Titan Forum banner

20261 - 20276 of 20276 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Titan LE 4WD
19 Posts
Kind of pricey aren’t they?
A little, ran me about 780 for the pair. I needed new shock and wanted new springs so after the pricing those two out I decide to just spend a tiny bit more on coilovers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I finally caved and bought some wheels and rims I've been wanting, and I've been trying to return this APS grille pivot insert but Realtruck has been dropping the ball (I'm not impressed) so I put it in anyways because I was bored, at least until the RMA comes through ;) It's very good quality and has a touch of the look i like, but on this set you have to remove the 'Nissan" emblem from the center of the front bumper, and you can see the area where it was removed behind this grille set, which I do not care for so eventually it will be replaced. i don't want any chrome on here, or minimal at least. So the wheels are RDR 12x10 - 6 lug in kind of an ox blood red and black, with Red Dirt Road RD-8 MT 33x12.5xr20 tires. I bought this truck with 30,000 miles on it on February 5th of this year. It came with the Banks Monster exhaust, I added a Tyger auto front bumper grille/bull bar with 2 - 4" led spot lights, Nissan brand window deflectors, a couple small interior things, and the wheels and tires today. I think I have a pic of it originally but I'll post it up every couple weeks and watch it evolve!

~The Good~
2015 Nissan Titan SV Crew Cab

Attachments

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Fixed a broken MAF plug on the 04. It runs So much better! And just happened to have a wiring harness laying around.
20200302_073540 (1).jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stuck working from home because of the Stay at Home order and decided in my spare time to get the truck cleaned up now that I have the Icon lift installed and all of the rubbing issues taken care of. Next steps are to replace the fog light surrounds with black ones and remove the chrome lettering on the sides and tailgate.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
finally some love to the T.. that tranny oil pan is worth each penny i spent..

some nice ceramic coated JBA long tube headers

some gauges to finally stop looking at the damn dash board

·
Registered
29 Posts
Stuck working from home because of the Stay at Home order and decided in my spare time to get the truck cleaned up now that I have the Icon lift installed and all of the rubbing issues taken care of. Next steps are to replace the fog light surrounds with black ones and remove the chrome lettering on the sides and tailgate.

View attachment 543451

View attachment 543452

View attachment 543453

View attachment 543455

View attachment 543457

View attachment 543456
Looks really nice. Taste is a funny thing - I like the chrome lettering on the back and sides, but I also got the platinum-reserve with the chrome grille and tailgate. Your truck will look really sharp "darkened" like that! Have fun and be safe.

-Brian

20261 - 20276 of 20276 Posts