Nissan Titan Forum banner

20281 - 20300 of 20312 Posts

·
Registered
2004 titan cc 2wd Mods; 3 inch lift rear 08 moog springs front, cai, carputer, 07 intake cajun pipe
24 Posts
Ha I hear ya man. What brand adapter did you use? If it’s Axxess it was surprisingly easy.
It is axxess, was it? I'm half way into it I'm not a fan of cutting up cable so I've been cutting away the wire coatings to vamp into them it takes a bit longer but I know nothing's damaged and never need replacing factory cables. Maybe laziness plays a role too lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
It is axxess, was it? I'm half way into it I'm not a fan of cutting up cable so I've been cutting away the wire coatings to vamp into them it takes a bit longer but I know nothing's damaged and never need replacing factory cables. Maybe laziness plays a role too lol
Yea it’s definitely some cutting. My good buddy (also on here, smoothsix) is the wiring and soldering guru. I just listen to what he says when it comes to these things. So all of mine are soldered.
I probably spent more time matching wire lengths and zip tying than I did soldering. Trying to make it look good and be able to cram all the crap in the dash. Still ended up a birds nest
You did find the instructions right? I had to get crutchfield to point me to them but as soon as I had those it took me like 5 minutes.

·
Registered
2004 titan cc 2wd Mods; 3 inch lift rear 08 moog springs front, cai, carputer, 07 intake cajun pipe
24 Posts
Just got on cajun jbl long tubes and b pipes went with their tune and it's a night and day difference. Thanks TT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Reprogrammed keyless entry, word of advise be ready for the flashes even tho your expecting them it will catch you off guard lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Air Lift ride control air bags , Just put an scradder valve tire air valve , into license plate hole too easy but now im thinking how and where can I put a gage to monitor pressure ????? hmmmmmm

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got the rest of the front blackout completed and got the camper out of storage to clean it up for the summer. Next plan is to take care of the chrome on the sides and back ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Finally did suspension work (well I bought the parts and Chuck's Automotive installed them... blasted HOA) Bilsteins with the front shocks on the middle slot and rears default. Rough country sway bar links/bushings and new parking brake shoes. The mechanic noted the problem with my parking brake was that the two drum units on the driver's side had delaminated and broken off from the shoe! Is this a thing? Love the new ride and new ride height. Now I just need to adjust the headlights.

Attachments

20281 - 20300 of 20312 Posts