·
Premium Member
69,528 Posts
:LOL:
images (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
69,528 Posts
Thank you! The campgrounds open June 11. Our governor thought it was best to open movie theaters and race tracks before campgrounds. Go figure...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just put super dense cats on my truck, so I can pass emissions here in Colorado. LOL With the help of Seymour at cajon tuning for the tune. Here's to hoping it passes and hopefully I can take those stupid cats off and run my super nice Cajun resonated downpipes LOL.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
168 Posts
I took my wife and son to a drive-in movie last night (Despicable Me 2) in my new-to-me 2012 Titan. A full size Aerobed fits in the Titan's bed perfectly, and having a power outlet right there in the bed made it super easy to inflate. I used the trick I learned on this forum to turn off the cargo lamps while leaving the doors open (flip the cargo lamp switch on then off) so we could use the sound system to hear the movie. With both rear doors open and the center window rolled down, it sounded great! My son really likes the fold-down step that makes it easier for him to get into the bed. The Ultili-rack system made it easy to secure the cooler in the bed so it wouldn't bounce around. Great truck, great features and a really fun evening!

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
168 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Titan SE 4x4 Big Tow
58 Posts
Changed the radiator yesterday. Went OEM since I can’t seem to locate a Koyorad or a CSF for the moment. Burped it today, a no spill funnel is the way to go. I spilled so much without it and finally caved. Thankfully Oreilly had one in stock.

Weekend project is gonna be cleaning up the transmission lines. With the LDP 4588 in place the lines get a bit messy and there’s unnecessary hardline everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8,457 Posts
About to head to the dealership to get an IPDM relay. I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for TT. Thankfully we have this great forum to both teach us and help us learn from others! 👍

20321 - 20340 of 20381 Posts