Nissan Titan Forum banner

20341 - 20360 of 20381 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
168 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
168 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Today's mod was installing my new tonneau cover. I decided to go with the Pro X15 from Truxedo. I've had tri-fold covers before and never liked that they always cover 1/3 of the bed unless you remove the whole cover. The roll up cover seems the best blend of having coverage when you want it and being unobtrusive when you don't want coverage. The Pro X15 is made of canvas laminate, similar to cloth convertible tops. It just looks classy, imo. It has a lifetime warranty, so I wont have to buy a new one in a few years. The final factor was that it was on sale on Amazon for 10% off, plus there's a $60 rebate. That added up to $113 savings!

Anyway, installation took about 15-20 minutes and was very easy. I still have full access to my Utilitrack rails, other than the 3 points on each side where the cover mounts to the rails. I feel that's a very small trade-off. So here are a few pics:

IMG_20200625_191152 by Rex Keely, on Flickr

IMG_20200625_191200 by Rex Keely, on Flickr

IMG_20200625_192952 by Rex Keely, on Flickr

IMG_20200625_192938 by Rex Keely, on Flickr

·
Registered
31 Posts
I worked on more sound dampening in the crew cab doors (Dynamat) and I replaced all the over head lights with LED bulbs, cool white (front) and light blue in the back. Monday I pick up my crew cab door panels after sending them out to have custom leather work done on them. Will post pictures let you all know how they look.

·
Registered
2004 Titan SE 4x4 Big Tow
58 Posts
Put about 400 miles on the clock. She did well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I worked on more sound dampening in the crew cab doors (Dynamat) and I replaced all the over head lights with LED bulbs, cool white (front) and light blue in the back. Monday I pick up my crew cab door panels after sending them out to have custom leather work done on them. Will post pictures let you all know how they look.
Looking forward to seeing seeing this!

20341 - 20360 of 20381 Posts