Nissan Titan Forum banner

20401 - 20420 of 20425 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
How are those AMP steps working out for ya?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
After I installed them the passenger side would retract uneven (the back of the step slapped up later than the front). I loosened the Allen bolts that connected the step with the drop elbows and tapped the elbows so they joined the step exactly perpendicular (no skew). After that they retract just fine. 18k miles no issues. Truck doesn't see any snow.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Titan SV
12 Posts
Added molded inserts in all 4 doors, cup holders, tray etc. also added access bet mat which is easily removable but makes factory spray on bedliner and utili-track accessible

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Titan Pro-4X 2006 Nissan Titan SE (sold)
45 Posts
Threw some LEDs on, and cleaned my headlights with a 3M Headlight restoring kit. Didn't get as clean as I had hoped, but it helped a little.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My car has always had white smoke in the last 3 days when I started it, I don't know much about car maintenance. I put my Nissan Titan Pro-4X in the garage today, unable to go with it when such a situation appeared.

·
Premium Member
69,765 Posts
Your 2 posts make absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Warhammer

·
Registered
4 Posts
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped

20401 - 20420 of 20425 Posts