Nissan Titan Forum banner
20541 - 20560 of 20675 Posts

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,855 Posts
Drove five hours across a little bit of Texas at 80mph and got 16mpg at 80 in the hills

·
Premium Member
2013 Pro-4X - Graphite Blue Metallic
352 Posts
Please describe how/ the process for the emblems. I want to blackout mine.

Reactions: Bower8361

·
Registered
‘11 CC Lwb
117 Posts
Washed the emblems really well.Used news paper and taped off about an inch away from the emblems, then a super light coat of plastidip, waited 30min then 4 wet coats every 30min after that. Then waited about 4 hours and peeled it off. Used toothpick to peel the stuff in the middle of the letters. Super easy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pulled the trigger and ordered the Tyger Tri Fold soft tonneau today after reading several reviews, and videos. Didn't have the $$ to plunk down on a hard cover , just needed something to keep rain out when needed when (if) it ever rains again here in the PNW.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Modified my Injen intake

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I found this vid a few months ago have it in my "to do" playlist lol...
how hard was it to mask around the letters…mainly in between the “A” ?

·
Registered
‘11 CC Lwb
117 Posts
how hard was it to mask around the letters…mainly in between the “A” ?
I just taped a rectangle around the entire emblem and sprayed. I used a toothpick to “peel” in between the small pots in the 8’s and A. Thats the beauty of plastidip it peels until it meets a hard edge then it breaks.

·
Registered
2013 Titan PRO-4X
6 Posts
Pulled the trigger and ordered the Tyger Tri Fold soft tonneau today after reading several reviews, and videos. Didn't have the $$ to plunk down on a hard cover , just needed something to keep rain out when needed when (if) it ever rains again here in the PNW.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
I picked one of these up a few months ago for my 2013...so far, so good. It was easy to install and keeps things mostly dry, which is pretty decent given the price.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Pimp

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I installed the birthday present from my daughter a few days ago….an Umbrella Corporation hitch cover that lights with the brake.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,855 Posts
That chick that played Alice in those movies has just gotten better looking with each movie.

20541 - 20560 of 20675 Posts