20561 - 20580 of 20674 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Pro-4X - Graphite Blue Metallic
352 Posts

Milla Jovovich! ♥♥♥♥♥

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
WHat part # is that?? Need that for my ride 🤣🤣🤣
I think "if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" would definitely apply here.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Replaced rear shocks, front struts, installed Cajun rear axle vent kit, led tag lights, front brake job.

Reactions: Warhammer

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Tweaked the front end up a little by adding my tag holder, a black tag, and mounted a lighted hamburger to the front. Comes on with the parking lights. Sorry my pics are not so great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tweaked the front end up a little by adding my tag holder, a black tag, and mounted a lighted hamburger to the front. Comes on with the parking lights. Sorry my pics are not so great.

View attachment 553407

View attachment 553408
Where'd you get the lighted burger? I like the whole look of your front end...got the same grill in mind for mine.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Where'd you get the lighted burger? I like the whole look of your front end...got the same grill in mind for mine.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
I got the burger from Wish.com
It was around 25$ after shipping and took 3 weeks to arrive. Good quality. I extended the wires and tapped into the light wires that I ran for the grille lights (which tapped into my parking light circuit.

I love this grille. It says it’s for 2004-2007, but it fit very nicely. It is about 1.25” shorter than the stock grille where it meets the hood, so I had a big gap. That was easily corrected by installing a strip of “D” shaped weatherstripping to the hood lip. Works and looks great!

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Removed the old wiper blades, painted the rusty looking wiper arms, found a hole and big crack in the cowl. Patched with a piece of plastic and flexible epoxy. Masked off the cowl and “dyed” it with some liquid gel from Amazon called “that black stuff” . Seemed to work well, but very messy and now my hands are black (PSA- wear gloves if you use this stuff). Installed the mini antenna, put air in the leaking tire (picked up a nail, my plug is not holding too well). Took her for a road test, and read instructions on how to install the brake controller I bought.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
Removed the old wiper blades, painted the rusty looking wiper arms, found a hole and big crack in the cowl. Patched with a piece of plastic and flexible epoxy. Masked off the cowl and “dyed” it with some liquid gel from Amazon called “that black stuff” . Seemed to work well, but very messy and now my hands are black (PSA- wear gloves if you use this stuff). Installed the mini antenna, put air in the leaking tire (picked up a nail, my plug is not holding too well). Took her for a road test, and read instructions on how to install the brake controller I bought.

View attachment 553434
Which mini antenna did you choose? I went with the Ronin Factory 50 cal antenna.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nothing that cool., just a plain stubby.

Car Wash Safe, Good Reception, Custom Radio AM FM Antenna Mast, Only Fit for 2004-2018 Titan Trucks, 7 inch Flexible Rubber Short Antenna Compatible with Nissan Ttitan/Titan XD Pickup Trucks 04-18 Amazon.com: Car Wash Safe, Good Reception, Custom Radio AM FM Antenna Mast, Only Fit for 2004-2018 Titan Trucks, 7 inch Flexible Rubber Short Antenna Compatible with Nissan Ttitan/Titan XD Pickup Trucks 04-18: Home Audio & Theater

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Seems to work fine. Picked up my local station, in my metal building, that nothing ever picks up in there…so there’s that…

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Finished my Injen CAI “air transfer box”.
Installed my painted engine cover.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
That’s pimp!!

I want some now….dang, no $$. 🥺

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
In process of getting exhaust work done as I post this!

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
All Done!!!

sounds amazing!

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Will make a vid this weekend!

Reactions: busemans