Nissan Titan Forum banner
20601 - 20620 of 20675 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Pro-4X - Graphite Blue Metallic
354 Posts
I popped the hood and let her sit in the sun all day while I lusted over a bunch of strange Gen 2s at the Titan meet in Pigeon Forge.

mine. ^^^^^

NOT mine. ¥¥¥¥¥

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’ve had my 2010 since 2016 and after going through different sets of LED headlight bulbs to compensate for the woefully inadequate stock halogens……..I bit the bullet and bought retrofit quad HID headlights. I like them a lot but they were very expensive and still annoyed that I had to fix something that should have been addressed by Nissan.
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light Wheel

·
Premium Member
72,911 Posts
And the lights are tinted... 🤔

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Began stripping the replacement bedside toolbox I acquired, (thanks to Mr. Ronald R. Lincoln) to prep it for paint. Going from silver to Royal (dark) Blue Metallic…

still got a ways to go before I can sand and paint…

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
314 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Installed a Pro-Clip car mount with matching phone mount with charger into my ‘05. Real slick set up. Doesn’t budge or bounce and only need one hand to deal with it. Did it mainly for Car Play. Little conveniences make a world of difference. Not to mention it helps keep the distractions to a minimum.

Attachments

Reactions: AirtekHVAC

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
That looks good. I need a good phone mount. Any link on where to buy?

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Thanks. I actually looked at those before. I don’t want to block my air vents, but I like the one that mounts on The passenger side of the center console, although it might be a bit of a reach

·
Registered
171 Posts
Admired the peeling clearcoat and bits of rust here and there, dug some dirt out form between a mud flap and the body, wiped some accumulated dust off the dash, and tightened the driver side sway bar link.

·
Premium Member
72,911 Posts
Good old red alert.

·
Registered
154 Posts
will give it a try
They say to use the Flex Wax as a base to seal the paint then after full cure of a few days wash again and apply To The Max Wax by Turtle Wax. Then you can use the Flex Wax on subsequent washes every 2-3 weeks in the spray and rinse method (2 sprays per panel and rinse with a hard stream of water to disperse). That’s my plan anyway. So far just two applications of this shtuff (Flex Wax). First was spray and wipe. Second a few weeks later was the rinse method.

Oh yeah I also replaced the serpentine belt and PCV valves.

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
314 Posts
They say to use the Flex Wax as a base to seal the paint then after full cure of a few days wash again and apply To The Max Wax by Turtle Wax. Then you can use the Flex Wax on subsequent washes every 2-3 weeks in the spray and rinse method (2 sprays per panel and rinse with a hard stream of water to disperse). That’s my plan anyway. So far just two applications of this shtuff (Flex Wax). First was spray and wipe. Second a few weeks later was the rinse method.

Oh yeah I also replaced the serpentine belt and PCV valves.
thanks for the details i will follow it

·
Registered
154 Posts
my truck seemed to much better after i changed my pcv valves
I thought it was just me. Or that I also cleaned the MAF at the same time. Really opened up and smoothed it out even though they weren’t clogged. Maybe the jury is still out.

20601 - 20620 of 20675 Posts