Nissan Titan Forum banner
20641 - 20660 of 20707 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Titan SV 4x4
38 Posts
In the process of replacing the front suspension on my 2012 Titan SV. Its been through a lot of winters and you can imagine how that's going. Separate post to follow.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Vacuumed it out, installed plastic OEM winter mats. Treated dash and plastic pieces with 303 protectant, treated leather seats with McGuires leather protectant. Ready for winter onslaught.
What made you go with the oem mats vs the different aftermarket ones that are out there? I am going between weathertech vs husky liners, didn’t even think about oem ones.

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Titan SE 4X4
26 Posts
Added icon alloys and toyo open country to my truck
Wheel Car Tire Sky Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: apetro02

·
Registered
107 Posts
What made you go with the oem mats vs the different aftermarket ones that are out there? I am going between weathertech vs husky liners, didn’t even think about oem ones.
I bought a set for my 2018, transferred them over to the 2021. I’ve had the oem ones in all 5 of my titans over the years, they are heavy duty and fit well, so I stick with them. I have Oem in my Murano as well. Actually they are heavy duty rubber not plastic, very thick.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Huh those look pretty good - look like they cover the area pretty good and are heavy duty rubber! How much did they run you? Our winters are pretty rough and the mud thick and nasty too sometimes!
I think around $130 for set of 4. Here is a link to eBay for a set.

20641 - 20660 of 20707 Posts