Nissan Titan Forum banner
20661 - 20680 of 20707 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Titan SE 4X4
26 Posts
Very nice like the blacked out badges
thanks im trying all the tires out for that size until i can find the one that i like (the previous general did very good for the stock 18s btw) also i was trying to find grey plastidip but there was none available where i was so i went with black

Reactions: apetro02

·
Registered
9 Posts
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped
I realized trying to get the rack and pinion for my 2017 is impossible and because I need it replaced - I can’t pass inspection!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
so pumped for finally having my truck back after a few months without it (broken rear diff housing) and here she is with the new rims from yesterday..

Attachments

Reactions: Ride and busemans

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Titan SV 4x4
38 Posts
Getting an alignment after replacing some front suspension bits last week.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
i replaced the center console and put a new radio

Attachments

Reactions: Loopy74

·
Registered
206 Posts
I previously put QX56 seats in my gen1 Titan. They have a plastic work surface back on the passenger seat like some Titans.

The plastic clips that hold it in were weak and are $35 a pair. Yeah no, I heated them with a small torch (heat guns work too) and expanded the fatigued pins back out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I finally wired up and installed my backup camera. I put the head unit in last year when I got the truck so it’s been a bit. I also put a new sticker on her. Subtle yet so true….

Attachments

20661 - 20680 of 20707 Posts