Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 20206 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
what is the best way to remove the sticker?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
what is the best way to remove the sticker?
Goo Gone & Dental Floss. The floss is strong enough to get between the sticker and the metal and its soft enough to not scratch your paint. You can use a razor blade, but you'll have to be very careful(I would not advise it)

Sometimes they come off pretty easy using your fingernail.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
thats my post

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
haha yea my bad. i thought i was still logged in but she never logged out

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Today I sold an old OEM grille, received my Nismo Intake and installed it. Now I am waiting for my JBA Exhaust to ship, and tune it after. Currently, I have a 85% completed sub box waiting to go in the truck, and have PRG Shackles, and CST Endlinks waiting to go in. Oh yeah, I also just bought Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.5x20 too :)

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
I drove her for the first time in about 2 weeks...and it looks like I'll be driving her more often after a glance at the weather, sure missed that V8 growl! Oh, and I sanded wheel #2 to get it ready for bedlining, getting some new BFG all-terrains very soon (or, as soon as I'm done doing this):

·
Premium Member
74,464 Posts
I drove her for the first time in about 2 weeks...and it looks like I'll be driving her more often after a glance at the weather, sure missed that V8 growl! Oh, and I sanded wheel #2 to get it ready for bedlining, getting some new BFG all-terrains very soon (or, as soon as I'm done doing this):

I'm diggin it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not sure what the T did today. Haven't seen it since December. :crying: Gotta love being deployed.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I installed lowering shackles and removed the overload leaf too :)

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
I washed it finally!! than drove the crap out of it cause some kid in a civic thinks his car is the shiznit...its not lol. than on the way home tonight i gave her a rest and just cruised with the radio up and windows down, so nice out right now in phx.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
I washed it finally!! than drove the crap out of it cause some kid in a civic thinks his car is the shiznit...its not lol. than on the way home tonight i gave her a rest and just cruised with the radio up and windows down, so nice out right now in phx.
w00t's ears must be ringing...

oh $hiet i just realized my daughter didnt sign off.
that was some funny sh!t right there :rofl: i was like DAYUMMM, baby fonzareli! takin' over dad's truck when he just started playin' w/ it again! ouch! lol!

today i damn near redlined on the on ramp.. she turned 40k today and wanted to celebrate w/ a bang :eveilgrin

·
Registered
792 Posts
Bought some of these:

And some of these:

Looking at the beginning of November to get the CST 8" on her and then she'll be pretty enough to put some pictures on here!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
First off this thread is legit and i just like reading what everybody is doing to their Ts... but since you asked, today I finally git the beast the head unit that he deserves! Got the Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD! so excited! oh and I got the pioneer ipod video cable! total spent $420

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
today nickw619 is puttin on some shims for me. hopefully that fixes the vibration.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Right now its getting new tie rod ends put on than an alignment, earlier they did an oil change and told me i need new tie rods so i tried to take them off myself....PITA!!!!! i put it all back together and said piss on it and took it back to firestone, they are only charging me half of the labor though so i saved a bunch of $$

21 - 40 of 20206 Posts
About this Discussion
20.2K Replies
1.6K Participants
Desert Dawg
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing