Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 20206 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
today.. i got the best ticket everrrrrrrr fined 250 for "Display of Power". I took it with a smile on my face.

Few of my buddies were to the side of and behind me at the light (we all live in the same neighborhood at school, all headin home from campus), and the roads were a bit wet, so I started a brake stand. To my surprise both spun, but after i got a nice cloud of blue goin i saw some lights matching that color. Officer said they see me speeding every day but this is crossing the line. So yea, awesome ticket

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
today.. i got the best ticket everrrrrrrr fined 250 for "Display of Power". I took it with a smile on my face.

Few of my buddies were to the side of and behind me at the light (we all live in the same neighborhood at school, all headin home from campus), and the roads were a bit wet, so I started a brake stand. To my surprise both spun, but after i got a nice cloud of blue goin i saw some lights matching that color. Officer said they see me speeding every day but this is crossing the line. So yea, awesome ticket
lmao what was stated on the ticket?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
lmao what was stated on the ticket?
Violations: Wreckless Driving/ Display of Power. I lost the cord to connect my camera to the comp if i find it i'll throw up a pic of the ticket. its awesome, gonna frame it for sure

·
Registered
296 Posts
what is the best way to remove the sticker?
The best way is let it heat up in the sun and try with your fingernails if this works use something like1 goo gone ,2mineral spirits,or 3laquer thinner to remove the glue.. If it's been on too long it may need to be carefully removed with a new razor blade flat against the paint and scrape very carefully towards you. This should work. Every now and then you may need a heat gun but don':):)t use the blade when the paints heated up.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I had the truck in for a visit to the dealer yesterday. I had the tranny fluid, front dif oil, and motor oil changed, got the tires rotated, and a failing u-joint replaced. Tomorrow I will be pulling her into the garage and replacing the transmission mount that I tore last weekend. After that I am going to take her out to the woods and give her a nice mud bath. I still love my truck! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I put some protectant on the newly installed Truxedo Lo Pro QT, then drove to the dealership to pick up a replacement rope hook for the bed.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Violations: Wreckless Driving/ Display of Power. I lost the cord to connect my camera to the comp if i find it i'll throw up a pic of the ticket. its awesome, gonna frame it for sure
stupid rhode island cops....reminds me of me myself and irene with jim carrey :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Started by washing the T, then removed the tailgate bezel...well accept the handle part, probably will do that today. Took it to Discount for some new tires (ended up getting wheels to), then off to Firestone for an alignment. After all that sitting around, I was ready to have some fun, so I took my bike for a ride at the local greenbelt. Had a full day of Titan fun yesterday!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
what kinda wheels are those? Look like MB Gunner 6's but I cant exactly tell. Look good regardless

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Today i changed the Oil and Oil Filter, i had the ignition switch on so i could listen to the radio while i changed the oil, took me about 45 minutes, someone had the old filter on so tight i had to ram a screw driver through it just to loosen it. When i got done my truck wouldnt start, 45 minutes of the radio being on ran the battery down, but after a 10 minute charge it started right back up.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I love this thread cause now I can just say what im doing and not have to make a seperate thread!

anyways....goals this weekend:
1) Detail the T
2)Finish the Head Unit install by making some brackets and hooking up the iphone cable
3) Back to bedlining...have to redo the front bumper so i guess this week will do!
4) grow a sac and do the dam headlight mod on the spare set I have

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
yesterday i threw a wheel weight at 102mph... shakes like a mofo now, and I cant take the wheel off cause those sh!tty lock lugs have a sh!tty key that stripped out. Soo I'm waiting for the replacement key to come in and driving the extra car for the time being. Volvo XC90, soccer mom status. yeaa

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
stereo done! looks legit and sits pretty flush in the dash!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Installed PRG 2" leveling kit on Saturday. World of difference. Will post pics when I get home.

41 - 60 of 20206 Posts
About this Discussion
20.2K Replies
1.6K Participants
Desert Dawg
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing