Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am embarrassed to admit that I have had my Titan for almost a month and still haven't named mine. To help jumpstart my creativity i was just wondering what everyone has named theirs?

·
Registered
674 Posts
crewcabLEinsc said:
I am embarrassed to admit that I have had my Titan for almost a month and still haven't named mine. To help jumpstart my creativity i was just wondering what everyone has named theirs?
Titan.......

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Today marks the one year anniversary of my Titan purchase and I have yet to name it. Maybe I can call it... Killer, or Buffy the Hemi Slayer.:dunno:

·
Registered
754 Posts
I call mine Titan, My Truck,My Beast, whatever comes to my mind at the time haha

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
My trucks name is BABY because everytime I step on it I am saying, YEAH BABY, lol.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Mine is in my sig !!!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
B!tch and or S!ut.

Racing another truck, while having the gas floored, you will hear me say, " Come on B!tch", or after I win, "There ya go S!ut".

Works the same if I lose also.

"wtf S!ut!" lol

Actually I think my Crf450 when at the track is "S!ut" more than the Titan. for I actually Ride that "B!tch" ;)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i just scream out racist sh!t or curse. don't quote me

·
Registered
257 Posts
mines called TITAN

·
Registered
837 Posts
When my oldest daughter was 3 yo, she named it "Clifford, the big red truck". Clifford the Big Red Dog was her favorite show at the time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If I had a red titan I would name it Christine...
If I had a silver titan I would name it Eleanor...

LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.