Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a little more base (actualy alot more base) in my Titan. I have the RF System and would like to retain the factory HU and factory speakers. What kind of wiring/adapters do I need to get a usable signal to an amplifier. I have read about "high to low" converters but my brother had one in his car and the whole system sounded like crap. Will someone who has done this give me some advice about what products I need to get the desired result ??

Thanks people,:ninja:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind people...a little more searching and I found the answer....speaker level inputs on the amp....grab the input from the existing sub....sweet......

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went to my local stereo shop and picked up a rca converter and plugged ran off of my sub under the seat I did try going to the rear speakers but it did not give a satisfatory level of output so I ran to the sub underr theseat with a single 10 sounds pretty decent I am used to having 4 15s in my car and this single 10 is no where near but I am satisfied now I have my bed cover when I get back from vacation I may begin working on the big system I will see about that though good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts