Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I work on the rigs for a oilfield services company. My official job title is a "measurement while drilling field service engineer". The job would take way too much of my time to explain so if you care here is a link about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_While_Drilling
In my off time--I consult to oilfield companys on health and safety practices and procedures.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Signalman for the BNSF Railway in Southern Cal. I'm on the construction side of the job that builds signal bridges and installs all the wiring for new systems.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Apparatus Technician for So. Cal. Edison. Former Transmission Lineman.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I am a bulk delivery driver for Pepsi Bottling Group. I run, obviously, soda from Riverside, Ca. to grocery stores in 29 Palms, Yucca Valley, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Indio, Bermuda Dunes, Desert Hot Springs, Mecca, Blythe, and so on.

·
Registered
255 Posts
sumtersc said:
i'm prior military also (navy) and got the call for iraq back in 2003. i work for international paper.
ever been down to Destin, FL? I work at a large resort and International Paper has had many conventions here...

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm a mechanical engineer. Which is why I'm on this site all day long. I love desk jobs....sometimes.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
As little as possible for as much as they will pay.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
National Steel and Ship Building (NASSCO). I'm a repair area manager. I over see repair contracts on Navy ships.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Firefighter/EMT

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Federal Agent for the VA.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I am a residential home builder in Rutherford Co., Tn.. The 20th fastest growing area in the country, part time fix-it all handyman and amigos best friend...

1 - 20 of 408 Posts