Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you keep in your Locked/Storage compartment in the rear of your T?

Mine is empty for now, but I came close to buying some toe hooks that I would've kept in there. I know I can get a better deal on them on the net, paying retail is for suckers (no offense) I do a lot of driving in the snow, good item to have on hand.

Seems like some water gets in there, I thought it would have been water tight at least. Maybe my seals are no good, or is that standard for some water to seep in?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Tool bag with wrenches, sockets, pliers, and anything else you may need when you break down. Jumper cables and towing straps.

or

Mod it to hold an electric cooler that can hold a 12 pack.... Either works.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Utilitrac cleats, rope, extra motorcycle tie downs & a hitch. I think they all let water & dirt in.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
x2^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been luckily enough that my cleats haven't been stolen yet, going to put them in there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I keep extra cleats, qrt of oil, tie down straps, tarp straps and still have tons of room. I was gonna put one of those portable electric jumpers in there but due to the amount of water and dirt that is allowed through the seal it would probably get destroyed.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have tie down cleats, ratchet straps, bungees, jumper cables, and a few rags in mine. It all stays dry for the most part.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I keep a little bit of dust and mostly air in mine...but there are lots of cool things i now see i can put in it when I get back.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Receiver hitch, tie down straps, trailer light assorted, and gloves.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Utilitrac cleats, rope, extra motorcycle tie downs & a hitch. I think they all let water & dirt in.
^^^ Ditto on everything he said ^^^

·
Registered
777 Posts
I keep ratchet straps, gloves and usually a draw bar for the hitch in there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
some useful tools like the pliers, gloves, oil in a bottle, raincoat and a lot more. I also tend not place some important valuables for I may forget and leave those things there.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, they have one without the toolbox that is $1k less. I am not too keen on the tool box though, so I might go with the regular on in the link below and jsut use my underseat storage bin instead:

Rolltop tonneau cover (no toolbox)

I just think it would match my Titan very well because mine is almost completely blacked out, minus the tow hooks, coilovers, and traction bars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
im also careful enough not to leave those tools since we cannot really tell when someone trips your car. The next thing you know all those important tools are being rob out of your box.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts