Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
hey guys just installed a few goodies can you tell :jester:? what do you think?? :upsidedow also any help posting pics would be appreiated!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yeah, looks like you got that b-cool billet grille and some new wheels/tires. Looks very good!!! I went with the billet grille from mrgrille.com (got it from ebay) and should be shipping tomorrow from Cali.....

·
Registered
359 Posts
Extremely sharp!!! That grill sure looks sharp, especially on the Galaxy Black...WOW! :cheers:

·
Registered
429 Posts
got_titan said:
hey guys just installed a few goodies can you tell :jester:? what do you think?? :upsidedow also any help posting pics would be appreiated!

Looks great! What size rims are they? Also what kind and size tires? How is the ride on those tires compared to your stock?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the rims are 20s with 285/55/20 and the ride is great. i had the bfgs and they were horrible to me. had them balanced 5 times and they would bounce everywhere. the tires are goodyear and its a night a day difference on smoothness. the bumps are a little more noticeable like on a scale of 1-10 10 being the harshest, factory tires were a 3 to me and the new tires are a 4. but the overall ride is better and i would do it again 100 times. really its so close that an average person could not tell a difference if they didnt know. its that good. thanks for all the compliments :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes i took the money and bought the wheels and tires, a truxedo, and bought the factory shocks to replace those stiff ranchos. i could not see trading a cc for a kc after thinking about it for a couple days. im really happy after the tires it made a big difference.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NYTITANMAN said:
I think you made the right decision - It looks awesome!
thanks, this forum really helped me in my decision and the parts i bought made a big difference

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
got_titan said:
yes i took the money and bought the wheels and tires, a truxedo, and bought the factory shocks to replace those stiff ranchos. i could not see trading a cc for a kc after thinking about it for a couple days. im really happy after the tires it made a big difference.
you traded your rancho shocks for factory ones.......WHY??? I have absolutely no problem with the ranchos, they're awesome

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey howie i traded a ford f150 lariat and it was like driving a caddy. i like that ride and the titan is a liitle stiff. so i bought some factory shocks and struts off ebay for 86 shipped and i will see if they improve the ride. its just a little stiff for me and i know these shocks will soften up the ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Peel the stickers!

got_titan said:
Nice truck, I have the same truck, same color. I love the grill...but peel the cheezy 4x4 stickers off the sides...it will look ten times better. Park it in the sun, let them get warm and peel away!

Also you can peel off the Titan and engine size logos from the tailgate for a cleaner look....I did....it looks great. These peel better when cold! Take an old credit card, plastic hotel room key or similar and simply slide it under the letters with a slight "wiggle" and it will easily cut through the rubber two sided tape that holds them on. (trust me, easy stuff here) The rest of the tape peels off easily if cold. Clean it, wax it and be cooler than you are already!

·
Registered
877 Posts
got_titan said:
thanks, this forum really helped me in my decision and the parts i bought made a big difference
why didn't you put some big [email protected]# mudders on the thing beings it is a 4wd? I would have put some on instead of street runners. Oh, well everyones got there thing i guess. Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the rim is 20x9 and the bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5 its the same as chevy 6 lugs. i am not sure on backspacing i know it sticks out about an inch more than before

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i agree. i just cant see having a 4x4 w/ 20's. but if your in an area that doesnt get much or any snow, then why not i guess. but if thats the case, why not get a 4x2? flame on......

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
goathead said:
i agree. i just cant see having a 4x4 w/ 20's. but if your in an area that doesnt get much or any snow, then why not i guess. but if thats the case, why not get a 4x2? flame on......
thats why we DONT share trucks :jester: here where i live we dont have a whole lot of snow but i do tow things and my mom lives out in the boones so i need 4x4 sometimes. i user the 20s for the summer and i will switch to the offroad tires in the winter. its ok for you not to like or agree with it but its not your truck. everyone like different things and i happen to like the 20s i thbink it makes the truck look good and so does everyone where i live. i have gotten more compliments with the rimms than without. i dont expect everyone to like what i have done but because i own it, i dont really care if someone does not because there not driving it i am. resale here in tn is a lot better on 4x4 than 4x2 also. so anyone else who doesnt like feellll free to speak up :jester:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts