Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that the Titan can't get a fair shack..Ford F-150 named Motor Trends and now North American truck of the year and the Titan comes in 2nd place.. Now I think 2nd is not to bad for a first year truck but come on it's a better truck all around...I drove everything before I decided to buy and the Titan kicks butt... I wouldn't trade it for any truck on the market and I know it will hold it's value unlike the others....What do you guys think? I have owned my Titan about a 4 weeks now and love it...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think they all have their strong points and I wouldn't knock anyone for buying from the other 4 manufacturer's but I certainly love our Titan. I have had several new trucks/suv's in recent years and I have never been this excited about a new vehicle purchase. Everyone that see's our truck up close is simply amazed with the look, features, and definitely the sound!

Have you seen the latest special issue of Automobile Magazine? They compare the Titan against the Dodge QC Hemi, F150 w/5.4, Chevy Ext Cab w/ 5.3 and the Tundra DC and rate the Titan best in class with some good stat's on clock times and spec comparisons.

Karl

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not knocking the other's but it's too bad that some folks don't give the truck what it deserves.....Nissan did a good job designing this truck. Nissan in my book makes great vehicles and I do feel that the Europeans and Asians make the best vehicles period.. They take more pride in what they design and build, they don't care about union dues/making more money.. I have looked for that article from Auto mag. but can't find anything on the net. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Unfortunately, they don't provide the full article on the net as you have to purchase the magazine but here is the link (I bought mine at a local grocery store in the mag section): http://www.automobilemag.com/in_gear/04specials/

Look at how big the Titan looks compared to the other full size trucks (on the bottom of the front page they show the front ends of all 5 mfr's lined up)...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think part of the problem with people not giving the Titan with the credit it deserves is due to the loyalty some have for thier vehicles. You have many who have been 2nd or 3rd generation owners of Ford, Dodge, or Chevy owners. Thier father had one and thier fathers father had one etc...
They just can't see what the truck is really made of and what it can do and over look who made it and what Name is on it. I would rather buy something that I can rely on and function well for my needs rather than be able to say I own a blue oval or a red bowtie.
just what I think....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts