Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2817 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just thought that I would ask for people to post some pics of their truck towing. What do you tow???? Any problems towing??? I am potentially going to be a new titan owner in a month or two. I just havent decided the trim or color. I was at the dealer today and the locate turned up nothing like I want.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Don't have pics, but I tow a 21' Suntracker ponton boat and a 18" alum bass boat. No problems except for brakes, but that should be corrected in the next two weeks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have posted this a bunch already but oh well. I get 8.5-9 towing. 8600#'s total trailers weight, 14100# GCVW and 62' long:

Do I win for the longest rig??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool guys, keep them coming. I am getting really inspired to buy one :bump: . I was all set to buy an 05' F-150. I have sold both of my cars and am getting ready to buy one. Still debating over color and options. Whats the biggest load that you guys have had in the bed on a crew cab??? :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
20' Terry TT. Pulls like a dream!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Will have to get pics, but I tow a 32 foot Jayco Qwest. 4 bunks, queen in front, I may be living in mine pretty soon if me and the misses don't make up over our gasoline spat!
:kiss:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here's my towing pic...

Here's my truck hooked-up to 26' of Chaparral cruiser, about 8,600 pounds, depending on how much gas (tank is 120 gallons) and beer is on board.

The Titan tows it like it's not even back there! Towed across the Mojave in 115 degree heat for 10 hours straight, up and down the grades at 70 mph+, A/C on max, temp and tranny guages never moved. Gas guage was a different story, but hey, someone's got to make the payment on the Saudi's family's private 747!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here is my rig. 30 foot Outback, four bunk, side slide and rear queen slide.

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well, I know it ain't much....

but it's what I tow. I use it for some weekend side work. I'm hoping to have a new 5th wheel sometime next year. Something the wife and I can get away with for the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't have any of them hooked up yet but here are some pics of the boat and camper. I used to tow a 1500 gallon water tank on a beefed up hay rack with my GMC but after puting a tranny in it at 88,000 miles the Titan will not be hooking up with that portable pond!

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
I pretty much just tow my snowmobile trailer with my Arctic Cat firecat 600 on board. Just a triton clam shell probably a whopping 2500lbs with sleds. Bought the titan cause I had a difficult time keeping up with friends when towing, had a V6 4runner previously. Now my issue is I want to tow faster than my trailer can really handle. Guess its time for a new trailer. I already miss winter

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2817 Posts