Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have created a forum for Nissan discussion for shopping, buying and selling Nissans. The next step to New-Nissans.com I have found that those of you who are in the market would love to have a forum more dedicated to this part of Nissan topic. TitanTalk.com is more for the ALREADY Nissan (Titan) owners and in an effort not to inidate TitanTalk.com with somewhat irrelavant information to the already owners of Nissans, I decided it more appropriate to have a place dedicated for New-Nissans.com shoppers.

Of course TitanTalk.com members who know us and would like to help us in letting others know about our great deals and assistance in getting great deals are more than welcome to chime in on our discussions at anytime and maybe post what you love most about your Titans or whatever.

I hope to see some of you guys from time to time visiting and sharing some thoughts and opinions as you do here. Of course you won't find our forum near as entertaining as TitanTalk.com (A little slow) unless you are in the market for one!

Our forum for those of you that don't know is at http://www.new-nissans.net there you can learn what every Nissan Shopper should know, and ask us questions if you don't find the answers to any questions that you may be looking for.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, how right I was in this post that I had just put up - ok from now on if it is shopping, buying or selling; I will discuss this on my forum - here I will just offer products out of GREAT respect for the membership here at TitanTalk.com!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts