Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get a new exhaust put on, really not sure what to go with everyone likes the sound and the look and I don't care about either at all.

I would like to have true dual,
Short as possible, (I know shorter exhaust typically makes it louder but again really don't care just want HP/TQ)

I'm concerned about smog, but not entirely, I could just keep the old exhaust, and switch it back and forth I have my own shop so not a big deal.

Would like to keep cost down.

What do you guys think? -Dave

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
JBA catback is the best bang for the buck with stock manifolds. Duals do nothing on these trucks but cost more. Unless you just want the look stay with the ypipe style exhaust for maximum torque. This has been proven time and time again with dyno numbers since 04. Cajun Bpipes | shreveport, LA 71129 has everything you need look me up.

·
Banned
319 Posts
I have a 2010 CC. It has a Magnaflow muffler, S&B and a Hypertech Max Energy programmer. All total around 750 dollars. It has all the horsepower and torque I will ever need.9.32 @ 75 mph in the eighth mile.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Love my JBA catback

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Honestly if you have the cash the Cajun catback with muffler of your choice is going to be the most bang.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much do they usually run? If it's the best I'll save for it if I can't afford right off.

Want to keep my titan long term.

Link if possible?

Thanks for everyone's time much appreciated! -Dave

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Reactions: nightowl

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
That system will give you the most performance with Jeffs Y pipe setup, then your choice of muffler. Borla 40944 is a good choice, sounds great.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Honestly if you have the cash the Cajun catback with muffler of your choice is going to be the most bang.
^ This I have it as well with a Borla. sounds amazing

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Do you have a King or a Crew?
Crew

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Why would that even matter? All Titans except the longbeds have the same chassis... longer cab on CC but shorter bed... same wheelbase... same things to avoid underneath... All exhausts fit both. :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts