Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you put down a deposit-do final paperwork when---etc---not to be STUPID :jester: but walk me through please,

·
Registered
60 Posts
depends on dealer

ckat said:
Do you put down a deposit-do final paperwork when---etc---not to be STUPID :jester: but walk me through please,
Each case is probably different, but in my case I put down a $500 deposit over the phone on MasterCard and they never even ran it. The only "paperwork" prior to arrival was a confirming email I requested for my benefit to confirm order specifics.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I filled out a contract, with the price and what I ordered. I put down $2,000.

Then, when the truck was ordered, I asked that the dealer fax me the confirmation to ensure it was speced correctly. Mine was ordered 3/5, confirmed on 3/10. I should get an approx. delivery date next week (hopefully).

·
Registered
647 Posts
I put $1000 down via check however at this point it is only a good faith down and the dealer has not cashed the check. The only paper work I filled out was to spec the truck for the order.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ckat said:

I put down a $500 deposit. I asked them not to cash the check and they had no problem just leaving it in the folder.

·
Registered
548 Posts
no deposit required

motoman said:
I put down a $500 deposit. I asked them not to cash the check and they had no problem just leaving it in the folder.
i ordered mine on 03/18/04 from bluff city in memphis, tn.no deposit was required but i could have been moved way up the line if i had put $1,500 down, nissan assigns an eta and a vin number too.
i was not and am not in a huge hurry to buy i have to sell or trade my car in able to be able to even think about getting a titan.
so............... ty again
mine is due in june but could arrive as early as april the dealer said today.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It depends 100% on the dealer. However, we typically take whatever money down the purchaser is planning on puttong down. If they are not putting any down, then $100-$250. The check is never cashed, and is returned to the customer at delivery if they do not want it to go towards the purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts