Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 791 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went back 12 pages and didn't see this thread title so here it goes.

Yesterday gifts arrived for BB, I installed the LED fog lights yesterday. Planning on doing side steps today if the temp gets to about 40ish.

These are the LED fogs I installed They are plug and play

OLM LED Fog Light Bulbs Alpha HD (Philips Z ES) - 15+ WRX / STI / 14+ Forester / 16+ Crosstrek (SRF) / 17+ Impreza - Fog Lights - Lighting - 15+ STI

They are H11's fit our truck I use to have a 2015 STI, and two WRX's before that. That's why I go to these guys for my foglight needs, great CS.

1st shot fogs off
2nd fogs on
3rd front of truck

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks great!
I added custom graphics, rims 20x9, Steelcraft side steps, Best Top Bed Cover, 2” spacer lift on the front, hood protector, vent guards, and a 8” powered subwoofer by Rockville.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great!
I added custom graphics, rims 20x9, Steelcraft side steps, Best Top Bed Cover, 2” spacer lift on the front, hood protector, vent guards, and a 8” powered subwoofer by Rockville.
I really like the side steps, you going for a Raptor look?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks great!
Did you do the upper control arms too. I want to do a 2 inch lift up front but dont know if I can without replacing upper control arms. I know i need to if I do the 3 inch.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks great!
Did you do the upper control arms too. I want to do a 2 inch lift up front but dont know if I can without replacing upper control arms. I know i need to if I do the 3 inch.
No upper control arms needed on the Rough Country 2” spacers. I just needed a front end alignment and my headlights aimed lower and that was it.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well we finally had a break in the weather 55F and sunny. Installed the K&N CAI. It sounds so cool stepping on it with it on. And it feels as though the truck responds to little throttle applications much more.

1st pic all the parts
2nd pic the old box out
3rd pic K&N installed and ready for a test drive :)

10.3MPG AVG on test drive trip hehehe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also got the side steps installed too :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
137 Posts
You guys all suck with your CAI’s, I live in the Republik of Kalifornia and no such CAI that carb legal yet for us. With the scarcity of non XD parts,
I wonder if they will ever make a carb legal CAI? Knowing my luck probably not :(

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am happy with both AFE exhaust and Intake although I just got the intake Friday so I have not driven the truck much with it installed yet. I just want WOT now and I think I will be happy.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Attachments

1 - 20 of 791 Posts