Nissan Titan Forum banner

541 - 560 of 809 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Factory chrome exhaust tip and new decal.
Nice, I've been contemplating the OEM exhaust tip for awhile now, but there are no specs out there at all. Glad you bought one. Would you be able to give us the measurement? I'd love to know the diameter and the length of the exhaust tip. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Got my new EGR fender flares in today and removed my splash guards so if anyone wants them $80 shipped.

Oh yea, I’m still waiting on my wheels to arrive from wheel pros..

As the turns... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Everyone. Going to put this on Buy/Sale, but wanted to list it here as well. I bought the 6" Pro Comp Stage 2 kit for my 2018 Pro4X, along with new wheels and tires. My install date is on April 4th, so the stock parts, Bilstein shocks, wheels and tires etc; will be up for sale. I have no idea on what to ask for any or all of these. If your interested, let me know by messenger and we can go from there. I live near Ft. Bragg in North Carolina.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally got around to upgrading the fogs to match the headlight. I know the color is not practical for foggy conditions, but I'll have to live with it. I ended up going with the Auxbeam A2. Specs seems good and I wanted to go with a fanless replacement. I believe I bought it for roughly $26 directly from Auxbeam. There is a floating coupon going around, so I thought it was worth a shot. Bulb housing is red, but not noticeable at all once installed. Light output and match was awesome, but fitment seems okay. Light wiggle, but I've noticed that with most aftermarket. Will let everyone know if the bulb craps the bed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Finally got around to upgrading the fogs to match the headlight. I know the color is not practical for foggy conditions, but I'll have to live with it. I ended up going with the Auxbeam A2. Specs seems good and I wanted to go with a fanless replacement. I believe I bought it for roughly $26 directly from Auxbeam. There is a floating coupon going around, so I thought it was worth a shot. Bulb housing is red, but not noticeable at all once installed. Light output and match was awesome, but fitment seems okay. Light wiggle, but I've noticed that with most aftermarket. Will let everyone know if the bulb craps the bed.
Only $26 bucks? Nice, I hope they work out well for you.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Allow me to re-introduce myself and my Titan!!! She’s finally coming along after a few little tweaks and changes!

·
Registered
695 Posts
@KappaSutra rims and flares made a huge difference. Wheels have a great offset. Really nice. Did you do anything to the suspension, lift, drop etc?

Thanks Dark Night that means a lot brother because I was mad about all this Damn Chrome lol.

My list of mods so far:

5% tint
Titan Black vinyl inserts
Dee-Zee Aluminum diamond plate running boards
Rough Country 2” leveling spacer
Chrome 3” exhaust tip
AVS Smoked Sun Visors
EGR factory painted fender flares
Moto Metal 970 18x9 w/ 0 offset
275/70/18 Cooper A/T
Tonno Pro- Tonneau cover

Still waiting for the splash guards though...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks Dark Night that means a lot brother because I was mad about all this Damn Chrome lol.

My list of mods so far:

5% tint
Titan Black vinyl inserts
Dee-Zee Aluminum diamond plate running boards
Rough Country 2” leveling spacer
Chrome 3” exhaust tip
AVS Smoked Sun Visors
EGR factory painted fender flares
Moto Metal 970 18x9 w/ 0 offset
275/70/18 Cooper A/T
Tonno Pro- Tonneau cover

Still waiting for the splash guards though...

Haha no problem. It's beautiful man. If I was suppose to opt for something less gothic (the midnight), I'd say your set up would be right up there for preference.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Allow me to re-introduce myself and my Titan!!! She’s finally coming along after a few little tweaks and changes!

Very nice Kappa! Money well spent...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Tweaked the Truck with some new 33” Nitto Ridge Grapplers and exhaust!!!

Praise goodness I can finally rest now and stop chasing my first gen Titan Mods.

Ps: I have 33.5” tires f/s and wheels if anyone needs them.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Very well done.

Clint

·
Registered
421 Posts
Tweaked the Truck with some new 33” Nitto Ridge Grapplers and exhaust!!!

Praise goodness I can finally rest now and stop chasing my first gen Titan Mods.

Ps: I have 33.5” tires f/s and wheels if anyone needs them.

Looks great !

541 - 560 of 809 Posts