Nissan Titan Forum banner

741 - 760 of 787 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Four new Michelin Defender LTX tires.
Anyone who doesn’t buy a Titan is missing out on an amazingly comfortable riding truck. I’m at 34,000 trouble free miles and my truck will be 17 months old tomorrow.
Clint

·
Registered
246 Posts
Four new Michelin Defender LTX tires.
Anyone who doesn’t buy a Titan is missing out on an amazingly comfortable riding truck. I’m at 34,000 trouble free miles and my truck will be 17 months old tomorrow.
Clint
Even with the lemon I had, I couldn’t agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anybody have a ceramic coat put on? How good is it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anybody have a ceramic coat put on? How good is it?

I always have a ceramic coating put on my vehicles, and they're great. No waxing needed, great scratch resistance compared to most manufacturers' clear coat, water beads up so the vehicle stays clean longer, and it cleans up easier. The only thing that's noteworthy is you need a nice mirror finish polish beforehand, otherwise that coating will seal in any imperfections. And if you're not experienced with polishing vehicles, it can be expensive to have done. There are also a lot of "detailers" out there that do more harm than good.

·
Registered
112 Posts
New Fog LED’s...match perfect with headlights... 2nd pic shows a comparison between the news and the stock yellowish lights

Attachments

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
That looks nice. I'm gonna have to check that out. Only about 1hr away from me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
There are some decent views up there with the leaves changing colors. I’ll probably come up the other side via Old Bucktown Rd., which is supposed to be a little more challenging, next time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are some decent views up there with the leaves changing colors. I’ll probably come up the other side via Old Bucktown Rd., which is supposed to be a little more challenging, next time.
Cool, good to know. I've been looking for some roads like this. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

741 - 760 of 787 Posts