Nissan Titan Forum banner

761 - 780 of 787 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oil and filter change at @11.5K miles. Purolator PBL14610 filter and Shell Rotella Gas truck motor oil. This time, finished off the 0W-20 (6 quarts) and used 5W-30 (~1 quart). Underside was dry with no oily residue etc. Sprayed fluid film on some frame areas including bolts with surface rust. Separately, this is the first vehicle that I have seen surface rust on original CV driveshaft ends and original brake caliper bodies. Did not spray these parts with fluid film.

·
Registered
168 Posts
just ordered the LED fogs from superbrightleds.com for the 19 Pro4X .... hate the yellow look of the fogs..... also got the interior LEDs but they are on backorder so looks like the 1st of the new year... :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
just ordered the LED fogs from superbrightleds.com for the 19 Pro4X .... hate the yellow look of the fogs..... also got the interior LEDs but they are on backorder so looks like the 1st of the new year... :)
Do they sell the interiors as a set?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not as a set per say but they have the interior section on their site... think the 4 I ordered were $2.95 a pop... i went with their suggested bulbs.. cool white though.. not too bad for my whole order.. they have a 15% off promo code too for black friday....

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2017 sv 4x4 cc was a base sv with aluminum wheels.
I added..
Factory.
Fog light kit
SS exhaust tip
2013 under the seat storage bin, it fit perfectly and uses the same mounting points.
License plate holder.
Front grill TITAN insert decal.
Tent to front windows
  • Vision 375 worrior 20×9 chrome wheels with bfg KO2 275/60R20.
20190901_222025.jpg

20190901_220955.jpg

·
Registered
349 Posts
My 2017 sv 4x4 cc was a base sv with aluminum wheels.
I added..
Factory.
Fog light kit
SS exhaust tip
2013 under the seat storage bin, it fit perfectly and uses the same mounting points.
License plate holder.
Front grill TITAN insert decal.
Tent to front windows
  • Vision 375 worrior 20×9 chrome wheels with bfg KO2 275/60R20.
View attachment 541812
View attachment 541813
Your truck looks great! What was your budget for the upgrades?

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Well, I was thinking about buying a 2020 or so because I really want a sunroof and apple carplay...BUUUTTTT. :mad: Not today but recently, I got side swiped on the interstate by someone. Come to find out, the police found me at fault somehow. It’s odd seeing how there was no fault assigned when it happened NOR was I at fault but rather someone flying through traffic who hit me. In any case, I’m sure it’ll be fun (not) to see how this plays out.

In the meantime, is there anyone who can give me advice on how I find a shop who can repair it and do a great job of matching paint...like what questions should I ask? I know gun metal can be hard to match.

Also, I don’t want the fender fixed with bondo but rather replaced. Is that something else I need to specify?

·
Registered
20 Posts
What is your mod list thus far? Sweet ride.
2019 Platinum Reserve
-Rough Country 3 inch lift kit
-20x9 Moto Metal 970 wheels
-33x12.5xR20 Yokohama tires
-Pedal Commander
-BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover
-WeatherTech in-channel vent visors
-AVS Aeroskin bug shield

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
2019 Platinum Reserve
-Rough Country 3 inch lift kit
-20x9 Moto Metal 970 wheels
-33x12.5xR20 Yokohama tires
-Pedal Commander
-BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover
-WeatherTech in-channel vent visors
-AVS Aeroskin bug shield

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
nice! Any pics looking at the truck from the front? I’ve an Aeroskin deflector in route and I’m anxious 😂

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello everyone. I wanted to post here and share "what I've done to my Titan". Great thread! It has given me a lot of ideas. All the trucks I see here really look good. Also; I started a thread on 2nd generation on my new Offroad Warehouse lift (with more detail), if you want to give a look. Anyway, here are some photo's of my lift, wheels and tires (also installed Pedal Commander). I'm completely satisfied with the purchase and my experience and working with Mike at "ORW". Truck rides better than before and the stance for my taste is exactly what I was looking for. Tires ride smooth, low noise and look pretty sharp in my opinion. If you get a chance, read my write up on my experience as previous mentioned. I also have all photo's listed on my page. I tried to give as many angles to give you a good idea what the lift looks like from different sides. Thanks for looking.
I just got a great deal online through Walmart on Thanksgiving for those exact Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires. I read lots of reviews and saw the most positive on those and 4 of those reviews were on the 2016-2018 Titans and all gave great feedback. Mine get installed Wednesday. They do look sharp. I've been wanting better tires from the original Grabbers I hate.

·
Registered
149 Posts
761 - 780 of 787 Posts