Nissan Titan Forum banner

801 - 820 of 825 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just installed the LED fog kit on my 2017 PR. Nissan lart 999f1-w5bld.I received almost 3 months later from Amazon. Looks like they no longer have the listing available.

Was really easy. I unscrewed just to the left two plastic screws (and right two plstic screws on the right) and pushed in the plastic covering and slightly tugged the plastic around the bumper... Just turned the wheel for each side to expose more of the area. Took me 15 minutes to do both and ziptie the extra power cable length. I'll take a better night picture but this was installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Since my accident damage was repaired this week, it’s nearly 70° here and rainy, and this AVS hood skin I ordered on black friday is sitting here I figured I’d pull the truck in the garage and install it. I’m not in love with but we’ll see how it goes.

A place called Sky Collision did the repair and I’m pretty impressed which isn’t easy to do.

what are the cons with your hood deflector?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just installed it so I don’t know yet. It does hang past the sides of the hood a bit which is counter to how the directions say it fits. Also, not sure I like the way it looks but my opinion on that may change.
Would you mind taking some side shots and some head-on shots? I had ordered this one but it came damaged so I returned it. I’ve been lagging to purchase again.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here is night time view of them. I agree with others that this LED kit is awesome. I have the black lens version so a bit of projected illumination is a smidge reduced for my PR... But it's still a great amount of projected light to the road and not scattered like the stock ones. Very happy with the purchase.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,464 Posts
I once again changed the oil and filter, thankfully I’m in South Florida so it’s warm and sunny. I’m now at 40,000 completely happy and trouble free miles. I should be here for another 2-3 weeks and actually look forward to driving back to New Jersey, except for the snow and cold weather.

Clint

·
Premium Member
3,464 Posts
I’ve been working in Florida for a month and decided to tint the front windows and add a band to the windshield. The computer cutter makes the job so much faster and it looks great. Sadly I need the be back in New Jersey for 2/11 so only a week and a half left of the sunshine and warm weather. I usually try to spend the majority of the winter down here.

Clint

·
Registered
409 Posts
I’ve been working in Florida for a month and decided to tint the front windows and add a band to the windshield. The computer cutter makes the job so much faster and it looks great. Sadly I need the be back in New Jersey for 2/11 so only a week and a half left of the sunshine and warm weather. I usually try to spend the majority of the winter down here.

Clint
Post some pics of your tint. I'm counting down the days till I get to head home and leave the north east. I'll be home for 5 whole days! Hopefully I'll find some excuse to ride around in my Titan. Plus I ordered some aftermarket deployable side steps that can go on the left and the right to make it easier to get into the back of the cab. My get those installed.

·
Registered
161 Posts

Clint
I'm interested to know how it looks on the window. I'm not a fan of the precut ones. I pay a bit more but I prefer the manually applied tint because the computer cut one doesnt get to the edge. When you roll the window down I'm interested to see a pic of the top edge of the window.

Why do I ask? Because I can always see the gap on windows rolled down, even my friend's 80k Audi (there's about a 1/2 inch gap). Just curious!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here you go. I’m trying to decide if it increases the sound of the wind hitting the windshield by making it more turbulent. I doubt most people would notice if it does.

Hi. Have you had this through a “ drive through “ car wash yet. On my last truck, I had a bug deflector and it would nearly fly off when the jet dryers came on to dry my truck off. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,464 Posts
I'm interested to know how it looks on the window. I'm not a fan of the precut ones. I pay a bit more but I prefer the manually applied tint because the computer cut one doesnt get to the edge. When you roll the window down I'm interested to see a pic of the top edge of the window.

Why do I ask? Because I can always see the gap on windows rolled down, even my friend's 80k Audi (there's about a 1/2 inch gap). Just curious!
I looked up close and no visible edges on the sides or bottom, the top edge I saw before they raised it closed and it’s just below the top like 1/16”. They asked that I leave the windows closed for 2-3 days. My opinion is it looks perfect.

Clint

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
I looked up close and no visible edges on the sides or bottom, the top edge I saw before they raised it closed and it’s just below the top like 1/16”. They asked that I leave the windows closed for 2-3 days. My opinion is it looks perfect.

Clint
Love that blue!!! Miss my XD!!! All lookin’ good Clint...

·
Premium Member
3,464 Posts
I told the dealer I wanted gray but when walking the lot I saw the same blue in an Altima preppped for delivery and told them to find me a blue one instead.

Clint

801 - 820 of 825 Posts