Nissan Titan Forum banner

861 - 880 of 898 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #864
Got my stubby antenna installed!

And also my black 17' SV is now a solar flare '18 Pro4x!!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I installed one of those when I got the truck, was just thinking I'll have to remember to re-install old one when I go to do the trade-in. It effects radio reception for the worse by quite a bit, but it looks better.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Wow, those look great! A big complaint of mine is that I can't easily reach into the back of the bed (right behind the cab) because the factory running boards stop right at the door. Maybe I should explore something like this?

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow, those look great! A big complaint of mine is that I can't easily reach into the back of the bed (right behind the cab) because the factory running boards stop right at the door. Maybe I should explore something like this?
I don't know if you can get boards that mount anywhere behind the cab. There might be too much material hanging out there if you tried and put longer ones like mine on a regular cab. The trucks come with captured nuts behind the rocker panels to mount boards.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Had good enough weather for the first bath! Came out pretty good I think, was my first time using my new foam cannon and pressure washer.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Picked up some factory running boards off Craigslist for $50. The owner went in another direction and wanted them out of his yard. Love the nice wide step for getting in and out of the truck, and will aid in polishing the roof.

View attachment 543759
What a score, those are about $800 a set new. Enjoy them.

Clint

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looking excellent, I have a Yellow Challenger SRT, us yellow lovers are a special group, lol.

Clint
Thanks! And you are absolutely right! I've gotten nothing but extreme reactions so far. Everyone either thinks the truck looks absolutely incredible, or they think it looks shockingly bad and they question my judgement.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
new rear rotors and shoes
new fuel tank
new short block
My 2018 midnight Edition bought April 4th 2018. Here is a detailed list for the past 2 years.
1. original engine was found to be faulty at 26,000 kms and a new engine(Long block) was installed. (truck was 1 year old)
2. Steering rack was replaced 56,000kms( truck is 18 months old )
3. second engine faulty -small block (repair April 21 2020). Truck is now 2 years old,Nissan Canada rep tells me "the replacement engine -was not redesigned. So they knew they gave me a what if engine?!?!?---Pissed at that

UPDATED. Found to be faulty at dealership while in for engine swap out.

4. The Fuel tank is being replaced at the dealership after the install of the engine is complete
5 The radio is deemed to be faulty and will be swapped out after the engine is installed

why are they changing your rear shoes and Rotors? do you have a rear end vibration? I do have a vibration and they will be looking at that when shes put back together.Thank you

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cant believe the difference in height and how she rides! So smooth over imperfections and less banging...I know I know it's a truck but still

861 - 880 of 898 Posts