Nissan Titan Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro-4X 2006 Titan SE (sold) Chevy SS Sedan
334 Posts
Gave her a little wash and shortened a thing....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well....where to start...added 20x9, 0 offset vision wheels with Nitto RGs, along with a new 25” light bar in the lower front grill and a JBA catback exhaust. Then got the ‘bunny burner’ switch to complete the light bar install. Fun projects. Next is to FINALLY install the Nissan factory lift kit from ICON Suspensions that I’ve had for a year.
Should be a fun one. 1FA5DE3F-BDCC-418B-9B95-1F0D197EFBD9.jpeg 86D63567-B06A-416D-905F-2280CB09CECB.jpeg 8C7C4574-363F-4DDF-B6FF-2774588B5F44.jpeg 55472169-FEF7-4C12-8516-2AE41FDCC1FD.jpeg 03699CCF-52B7-4425-8B73-33B3BD392A9C.jpeg

·
Registered
226 Posts
Pulled my brake caliper bracket off and painted them Red. Nissan went half *** with the red theme on the Pro4X lol. View attachment 547875 View attachment 547876 View attachment 547877
My thoughts exactly. They could've done that from the factory, I was about to start this exact project in a couple of weeks in the dead period between Christmas and New Years, It looks really good!! What products did you use if you don't mind me asking? I did the same thing to my Maxima about 6 years ago and its held up pretty good just knock off the brake dust and it looks fresh all over again, no chipping or fading. I just wish they had a little more gloss so that's what I'm shooting for on the Titan.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
212 Posts
Took a short fishing trip to the farm. Also installed a Bak Revolver X2. Very nice bed cover. I need to grease the clamps / locking mechanisms on each side but I love the security and the coverage. Like a giant trunk, which is nice because there is not much storage space in the cab with a party of 5.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Took a short fishing trip to the farm. Also installed a Bak Revolver X2. Very nice bed cover. I need to grease the clamps / locking mechanisms on each side but I love the security and the coverage. Like a giant trunk, which is nice because there is not much storage space in the cab with a party of 5.
View attachment 548487
good lookin Titan. RC Lift?

·
Registered
7 Posts

Just added the Phoenix Automotive 12.1" Android Radio v9.0 Fast Boot with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. this thing is pretty slick and gives the truck a whole new tech upgrade, not to mention a super cool look. if your on the fence, just do it. easy to install, plug and play.
IMG_3576.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
212 Posts
good lookin Titan. RC Lift?
Yes sir. Not just a huge fan of RC but it has been good so far. Rides smooth, alignment is good, steering is set. I’m happy so far. Front shocks are Bilsteins, rears are rebranded RR monos.

Reactions: DaddyK

·
Registered
25 Posts
View attachment 548489
Just added the Phoenix Automotive 12.1" Android Radio v9.0 Fast Boot with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. this thing is pretty slick and gives the truck a whole new tech upgrade, not to mention a super cool look. if your on the fence, just do it. easy to install, plug and play. View attachment 548489
I've been contemplating one of these. Looks nice

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been contemplating one of these. Looks nice
I was contemplating for awhile as well. then black friday i just did it. it took about a month for it to get approved for export from China to Japan and then it was really quick to get to me in San Diego. So about 4.5 weeks from order to delivery. I am really happy. had to figure out how to get into the 'install set' of the tablet to adjust the volume gain on the radio, media, bluetooth and others since they had the gain pegged and it was super loud even at a volume of 2 on a scale of 40. Once i figured that out it has been amazing. i use an iPhone and it syncs up nicely (although i am sure android would sync better) I think my kids like it more than i do. LOL

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
1,254 Posts
Thinking of installing my led low beam bulbs. Put my new dash mat on in hopes of quieting that vibrating noise on rough roads.

Knocked out almost 100 miles on new engine. 400 to go till first oil change. All is well

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
212 Posts
Here are a few pics of the Bak cover on the truck:

The Titan boxes still open and are accessible (because the tonneau covers around 8 inches at the front of the bed). And Bak says it will support 300LB but I’d never test that. Easy install, easy adjustment. Adds the needed secured covered space.

·
Registered
2018 Titan SV 4x4 Crew Cab
80 Posts
View attachment 548489
Just added the Phoenix Automotive 12.1" Android Radio v9.0 Fast Boot with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. this thing is pretty slick and gives the truck a whole new tech upgrade, not to mention a super cool look. if your on the fence, just do it. easy to install, plug and play. View attachment 548489
That looks great!! What year truck did you put this in? I have 2018, do you think that will work in my truck?

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV 4x4
14 Posts
Not quite something I did today, but rather this past weekend; got some new rubber, the stock SR-As were getting fairly low, 4/32 at 32k miles. Was a good enough reason to motivate me to get something more aggressive.

Went for a set of 275/60R20 trailrunner ATs. Nothing too aggressive, and kept my stock size, but it's the exact look I wanted. Hopefully soon I'll be able to level it out with 1.5" in the front then I'll be happy with the looks for a while. Not going to go too hardcore since it's just a 4x2.

As for today, my wife printed me a couple of decals, I'm going with an orange accent color, so I expect I'll be adding more orange touches in the future.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I’m very interested in the Trailrunners. My truck has the same wheels as yours. Does your truck rub at all with these tires? Do you like the tire? Done any snow driving?

I’m planning a ski trip for next winter and the SRAs won’t cut it. Right now I’m thinking these or the Ultraterrains.

·
Registered
189 Posts
@friss I've heard you loose the power fold function with the tow mirrors - Is this true?

1121 - 1140 of 1146 Posts