Nissan Titan Forum banner

1141 - 1146 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
@friss I've heard you loose the power fold function with the tow mirrors - Is this true?
Installed the tow mirrors on my 2021 Pro-4X CC. Took 2 tries because the 1st set I got from the dealership were broken. Make sure to check the box before you leave because they really don't pack these properly.

The part (999L1-W700B) 999L1-W700B - Trailer Tow Mirror Kit - Black (Cc - Pro-4X W/ Powerfold Function). Tow - Genuine Nissan Accessory

View attachment 548555

Before:
View attachment 548556

After:
View attachment 548557
View attachment 548558
View attachment 548559
Look great.
Wilee. On my 19 powerfold was not an option with trailer mirrors but seems like maybe it is now.

Friss, are those full power with autodim, tiltdown, 360 camera and puddle lamp? How much they cost $790/side?
I would like to have power fold as i.just barely fit in the garage.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Look great.
Wilee. On my 19 powerfold was not an option with trailer mirrors but seems like maybe it is now.

Friss, are those full power with autodim, tiltdown, 360 camera and puddle lamp? How much they cost $790/side?
From my experience doing the swap, yes you do lose power fold function

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, you will lose the power folding function going to the tow mirrors. They really haven't changed from the 2017 model all that much (as far as tow mirrors go).

·
Registered
18 Posts
@friss I've heard you loose the power fold function with the tow mirrors - Is this true?
Correct you also get a new face plate for the door buttons to remove the power fold button.
Look great.

Yeah you keep everything but power fold so the power adjust (top mirror only), 360 camera, puddle light, blind spot. Its $790 for the whole kit that includes 2 mirrors, 1 switch, 1 switch face plate, 2 door covers (you need to peel a cover off to get to the mirror screws)

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
1,254 Posts
Drove her around a bit last night. A buddy came over this morning and didn't know we had a titan. He said he really likes it and he is a dodge guy. He said he wished he had gotten one because he looked at them last year. He said he will check them out a lot more now that he heard how we like ours.

Pics from last night

1141 - 1146 of 1146 Posts