Nissan Titan Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1409 Posts

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,452 Posts
Man, that's one thing I don't like on all the new vehicles.... Adaptive cruise control is terrible for me

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
Man, that's one thing I don't like on all the new vehicles.... Adaptive cruise control is terrible for me
I never use cruise control, I like to be in control.

Clint

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,452 Posts
I use it but I don't like it slowing down/speeding up on its own. That's where people start falling asleep because they become dependant on stuff adjusting automatically and than people die.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro-4X 2006 Titan SE (sold) Chevy SS Sedan
720 Posts

I don't care what people say about trucks not needing tire shine, it just completes the look of a freshly washed truck. I suspect the people that don't care if their truck looks great are usually the same people that don't have much pride in what they drive and are exhibiting sour grapes. The black wheels/tires really contrast well on that color.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
438 Posts
Washed it yesterday then a damn storm blew through last night. Go figure

Hell of a storm, yes. One of the best looking trucks on this site!

Reactions: 07xln and angrebrd

·
Registered
720 Posts
Washed it yesterday then a damn storm blew through last night. Go figure

haha, same here. I'm pretty sick of the local weather forecasters and their horrible forecasting. The Channel 8 guy (Delkis) tries to cover his poor forecasting by telling you that there are 4 different "Models".... Ok so 2 models say rain, and 2 say sun...so that clears him of screwing up the forecast...

I woke up this morning and rinsed the truck at the local manual carwash. Almost as clean as it was yesterday.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you all wash your trucks in your driveway or at a carwash? In the Denver area it's illegal to hand wash cars in your driveway. And I always worry about taking my truck through auto carwashes.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
125 Posts
I do the hand wash now. Center caps get marred up by the heavy duty bristles. Did the car wash for years. I do think they have gotten better over the years and take it a bit easier on the finish.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Do you all wash your trucks in your driveway or at a carwash? In the Denver area it's illegal to hand wash cars in your driveway. And I always worry about taking my truck through auto carwashes.

Why is it illegal? I handwash mine in my driveway all the time. Seems like the state that allows for some ()_)~~~~~ would be lax on something like washing your vehicle in your own driveway.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
125 Posts
Why is it illegal? I handwash mine in my driveway all the time. Seems like the state that allows for some ()_)~~~~~ would be lax on something like washing your vehicle in your own driveway.
If we're under drought conditions, we're under fairly tight restrictions. Have to fill up the pool around midnight. Haven't figured out the truck wash ninja moves.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes they don't want us wasting water in drought conditions. Also, the street storm water drains directly into creeks and the soap and road crud can harm the creeks and rivers.

·
Registered
720 Posts
If we're under drought conditions, we're under fairly tight restrictions. Have to fill up the pool around midnight. Haven't figured out the truck wash ninja moves.
Yes they don't want us wasting water in drought conditions. Also, the street storm water drains directly into creeks and the soap and road crud can harm the creeks and rivers.

That sucks. I don't know how you can keep some of that crap out. Seems like rainwater is going to wash all sorts of crap into the closest body of water. I remember seeing one of the silliest PSAs being aired out here. It claimed that pet poop could harm the environment as rainwater would wash it down into the water supply. My first thought was are we going to put freaking diapers on everything that's outside? The commercial was rather comical. They really made a big deal about animals pooping outside.

What have you done for your 2nd Gen Titan lately That's my "Not-so-ninja"washing. I guess I should check to see if washing is illegal here. I see it on occasion when we're in severe drought conditions, but haven't seen that in at least 4-5 years.

1381 - 1400 of 1409 Posts