Nissan Titan Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1502 Posts

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Added an OCD organizer for the center console. Now I can sleep at night knowing everything is easily accessible and organized in that black hole!

View attachment 551533

Vehicle OCD - Center Console Organizer for Nissan Titan/Titan XD (2016-2021) (Full Console w/Bucket Seats ONLY) - Made in USA (Amazon - $15)
Might want to blur out your cell phone info. ;)

·
Registered
947 Posts
LoL, I didn’t know you creeps would zoom in and call me! Geez! Hahaha - I fixed it, thanks for the heads up. Completely forgot those were in there showing... Please no booty calls!
Negative ghost rider. The odds of you being a woman with the name "Sean" and driving a truck aren't that great. :p And, (creeper confession here) that last name was the last name of a really large girl I knew in HS that had that "big girl" smell thing going, sort of an onion-halitosis hybrid smell. haha

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
Hahaha so gross. Well good thing there are no girls in my family other than wives! Otherwise you could be talking about my sister! LoL. Good times.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It shouldn’t but then again the dealer/manufacturer can deny warranty for anything aftermarket. A catch can would never be the cause of an engine or emissions issue but if the dealer saw it on there they may say something about it.
+1. I do all my own service and keep receipts. But if I ever have a major power train issue and need the service dept to look at my truck, stock hoses are going back on and CAI is coming out. Not gonna let them scape goat a huge repair bill on me. Maybe I'll email the service dept and ask for approval in writing for the CAI and cat-back since they offer them as a dealer option. I look at the catch can as a long term preventative maintenence investment. They have very little reason to care what my valves/intake look like at 150k miles.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hahaha so gross. Well good thing there are no girls in my family other than wives! Otherwise you could be talking about my sister! LoL. Good times.
Yeah I know I already creeped your Facebook pages! LMFAO JK!! 😝

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
I took the pedal commander out of my 2018 and didn’t put it in my 2020 as people here said it wasn’t needed. Well I was bored today and thought I’m going to see if it makes any difference. Let me say those fine members here were WRONG, it absolutely makes a huge difference just like when I put it in the last Titan. Glad I left work early and had time to kill. It’s great being the boss, haha.

Clint
Clint,
I’m glad I listened to your infinite wisdom again. Got my Pedal Commander in yesterday and installed it today. I’ve only been on City at 0 (no +/-) and it’s been a huge difference in throttle response. Thanks for convincing me.

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts
Clint,
I’m glad I listened to your infinite wisdom again. Got my Pedal Commander in yesterday and installed it today. I’ve only been on City at 0 (no +/-) and it’s been a huge difference in throttle response. Thanks for convincing me.
Interesting on your timing as I was going to post that my pedal commander has been in for over a month and I have not had a a single shifting issue since. In the two years it was in the last truck it was always city 0 and it was just perfect. I should have put it in this truck on day 1.
Nice crisp and decisive shifts has actually ticked my local mpg up to an average of 16.4.
I sure hope you’re always pleased with it.

Clint

Reactions: CBEllis

·
Registered
289 Posts
Installed a JLT3.0 catch can and K&N CAI. Waiting on Borla Dual rear exit cat back with black tips for my gun-metal Pro-4X.

You wouldn’t happen to have a rough idea how long the hoses are for that would ya? When I traded my f150 I took the brand new JLT can off and it’s just sitting in my garage somewhere.

I’m gonna install it on the Titan and pick up hoses from auto store instead of buying a new kit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You wouldn’t happen to have a rough idea how long the hoses are for that would ya? When I traded my f150 I took the brand new JLT can off and it’s just sitting in my garage somewhere.

I’m gonna install it on the Titan and pick up hoses from auto store instead of buying a new kit.
I can get you those numbers after work today, but off the top of my head they are 8" 6" 20" 24" 18" 24" give or take 2".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Clint,
Do either of you happen to have adaptive cruise?

On their website they note under the Titan model that the Pedal Commander is not compatible with "Infinity vehicles equipped with adaptive cruise". I emailed them and they said that it would work with my '21 Platinum Reserve with adaptive cruise....but I'm not fully convinced yet. On another post on this forum somebody stated that it would not work with Titan's with AC.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts

On their website they note under the Titan model that the Pedal Commander is not compatible with "Infinity vehicles equipped with adaptive cruise". I emailed them and they said that it would work with my '21 Platinum Reserve with adaptive cruise....but I'm not fully convinced yet. On another post on this forum somebody stated that it would not work with Titan's with AC.

Thanks.
I have adaptive cruise control but I’ve never tried it. I do not like cruise control.
I saw that last year and asked but wasn’t told that Nissan was any problem.

Clint

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have adaptive cruise control but I’ve never tried it. I do not like cruise control.
I saw that last year and asked but wasn’t told that Nissan was any problem.

Clint
Ok thanks. If the PC just didn't work while using AC I'd be ok.

I imagine with AC engaged the truck's computer knows the factory pedal parameters for automatically slowing down / speeding up, with the PC it would change those points and likely be erratic and hunt a lot.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts

Thanks.
Just tested. Adaptive cruise works flawlessly with PC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just tested. Adaptive cruise works flawlessly with PC.
Awesome, thanks man!

Anyone know anything about this statement from a purchaser on Amazon?

"Only downside to it, is that it doesn’t auto shut off when the truck turns off. Not a huge deal, just have to remember to turn it off after driving."

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts
Awesome, thanks man!

Anyone know anything about this statement from a purchaser on Amazon?

"Only downside to it, is that it doesn’t auto shut off when the truck turns off. Not a huge deal, just have to remember to turn it off after driving."
If you look at the controller as you shut the engine down it’s blinks for a couple of seconds and shut right off. The more posts I read about many times scare me that these people are driving a rolling tank.
ive been working in private homes for 45 years and people cluelessness actually scares me. I have been called to a house and handed a $100 bill to hang a single picture. I’ve made a wonderful living off people like this. God help us all.

Clint

1441 - 1460 of 1502 Posts