Nissan Titan Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1502 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where did you get that if I may ask? Looks factory and I wouldn’t mind slapping one on my pro-4x…it’s gotta be worth 20 hp right :p
The chrome version is 20 hp. Matte black is closer to 25 hp! $10 on Amazon

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
‘21 P4X Gun Metallic
7 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Do either of you happen to have adaptive cruise?

On their website they note under the Titan model that the Pedal Commander is not compatible with "Infinity vehicles equipped with adaptive cruise". I emailed them and they said that it would work with my '21 Platinum Reserve with adaptive cruise....but I'm not fully convinced yet. On another post on this forum somebody stated that it would not work with Titan's with AC.

Thanks.
I checked with Pedal Com. and they state will work on Titan with ACC..

Will not work on any Infinity or 17’ plus Armada with Adaptive cruise..

Mine is on order. The throttle delays on my 20’ are as bad as my 17’ was…

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
489 Posts

Thanks for confirming. Logic says that it wouldn't interfere with the adaptive cruise because the PC unit only adjusts the voltage sent to the throttle position sensor so, it should not "touch" any other systems. But, with the way all of these systems interact, it's good to verify.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Yep. Did the same, now can't see out side mirrors at night.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Haha, I guess I’m getting old. When I did my front windows and they asked what I wanted, I went with the legal 35%… partly just to avoid issues with LE but mainly cuz I can’t see outta the dark tint at night when it’s raining! And in Oregon, that seems to be most of the time :/

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
The wife wanted the windows tinted so it's limo for all the back doors and windows and 15% for the front doors.

Holy cow, limo is dark, also. Wow. I am glad I have a reverse camera View attachment 551715
You need to make that as your avatar, as your other avatar looks like a more basic truck. No way I'd say that this truck and the one in your avatar are the same, looks good!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Thanks for confirming. Logic says that it wouldn't interfere with the adaptive cruise because the PC unit only adjusts the voltage sent to the throttle position sensor so, it should not "touch" any other systems. But, with the way all of these systems interact, it's good to verify.
My new unit will be delivered Tuesday!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Washed the undercarriage with this pressure washer accessory. The thing worked like a champ. I finally bought my little used Ridgid pressure washer back to life (last used in 2017). Also used it to wash the pollen and dirt off the body (at lower pressures). Will touch up some paint chips on the hood and give the truck a proper cleaning.

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts

I kick myself for letting mine sit in the garage unused for 7+ months. It’s still shifting like a champ.

Clint

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Done and done. I’m anti tire shine. 🤷‍♂️
To me it's just a finished look. I sometimes forget and don't really bother to go back, but if I spend all day washing, the tire shine is another 5 minutes to give the truck that "complete" clean look. Here's the difference

No tire shine

Tire shine. Just a finishing touch, IMO. But to each their own.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not a fan of shiny tire dressing either. Car Pro Perl mixed 1:1 gives them the look of a clean brand new tire and isn't messy.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1461 - 1480 of 1502 Posts