Nissan Titan Forum banner
1901 - 1909 of 1909 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
753 Posts
Well, I'm already regretting that I don't have my Titan, else I'd be explaining how I picked up an awesome couch system that lets you set up so many interesting configurations, and has surround sound speakers in the armrests and a subwoofer under the seat cushion and that I used my Titan to haul so many damn empty boxes that the couch came in. My kitchen has about 5 big boxes and I had to bribe the complex porter $50 to move this trash for me. Oh and the couch armrests also let you wirelessly charge your phone... Not a big fan of the name, but man if/when I move back into a house, a full sized truck will make child's play out of moving this couch out. Lovesac - Sactionals with StealthTech Sound + Charge

I've had one 2-year long period in my life when I didn't own a pickup truck. When my son was due, I thought I'd need a sedan for the baby seat and moving the newly expanded family, so I got a Chrysler 300M. Boy, was I wrong! I spent that time period frequently borrowing my Dad's truck and regretting ever getting rid of mine. We almost NEVER took my car anywhere as a family vehicle; always the wife's car. That 300 was a fully loaded, and a beautiful car. But, as Joe Diffie once said, "I'm a Pickup Man." I've had 3 trucks since that time, and never again will I be without one in the stable. They're just to damn useful!

BTW, cool couch, horrible name! I'm pretty sure that if you offered to show someone pictures of your "lovesac" at work, they'd immediately call HR.

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,957 Posts
I've had one 2-year long period in my life when I didn't own a pickup truck. When my son was due, I thought I'd need a sedan for the baby seat and moving the newly expanded family, so I got a Chrysler 300M. Boy, was I wrong! I spent that time period frequently borrowing my Dad's truck and regretting ever getting rid of mine. We almost NEVER took my car anywhere as a family vehicle; always the wife's car. That 300 was a fully loaded, and a beautiful car. But, as Joe Diffie once said, "I'm a Pickup Man." I've had 3 trucks since that time, and never again will I be without one in the stable. They're just to damn useful!

BTW, cool couch, horrible name! I'm pretty sure that if you offered to show someone pictures of your "lovesac" at work, they'd immediately call HR.
I may get back into a truck once I'm back in a house. The Titan didn't make much sense after I sold my house. I do some freelance IT work as well, so spending $40-$60 for a $200 job didn't really make financial sense.

Oh and the name is horrible for more than just the HR implications, as every time I'd see a box with the name, this damn song would burrow into my brain.... Oh and that guy also had him a Chrysler that seats about 20....So don't forget your Juke Box Money.... 😝 😝

·
Registered
623 Posts
Got the pressure washer out and washed all the accumulated salt from the truck (and a couple of other cars), including the under chassis. This device makes washing the undercarriage a breeze.

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
Got the pressure washer out and washed all the accumulated salt from the truck (and a couple of other cars), including the under chassis. This device makes washing the undercarriage a breeze.
Worth every penny.

Clint

·
Registered
6 Posts
New titan owner here, but have done a few things since purchasing on Dec. 21st. Its a 2018 Titan SV 2WD, 33k miles. Threw a RC 3" lift on it, mainly to clear tires but for the look as well. I know its not the best lift out there but this is not a daily driver and since its for looks mostly I figured it would be fine for my needs. Went with 285 65/18 M/T Tires for a little wider stance. Next was fog lights and tow hooks. Factory fog light kit and Rough Country tow hooks for a more aggressive look in the front. The factory radio/GPS was terrible so we went with a Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX. Wanted wireless CarPlay so this was the best option I could find. Kept the steering wheel controls with the added module from Crutchfield as well as the backup camera. Added the MagSafe Wireless charger from ShawnTexan Products so I could charge without having to plug it in. Lastly with the aftermarket radio the stock USB aux plugs were useless, so I found a Nissan dual USB port to throw in there instead. It was slightly taller than the stock unit so had to do some minor trimming. Its only for charging, but the dual USB allowed me to plug in the MagSafe charger (USB-C) as well as have another USB spot open for the wife's phone or if I needed more juice than the wireless charger was providing. The USB plug from the radio is underneath the cupholders too, in case I need a wired connection to the radio. Overall I am happy with the truck, I have fixed some annoying issues that came with it and added some convenience as well. Next on the list is some window tinting.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Grille Hood Car

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Car subwoofer

Car Vehicle Plant Radio Automotive design

White Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car

1901 - 1909 of 1909 Posts