Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at replacing my headunit with a Kenwood, just dont know what model I want. I was wondering if you guys could suggest which one would e best for me. I want navigation, ipod, cd/dvd, bluetooth, radio, pandora, ability to add a backup camera. pretty much the works. What would you suggest?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Search around on ebay and clist. The ddx series are great i have one in my truck i think its the ddx814 if i remember right but it has.everything but pandora but i have an aux cable hooked to it as well as the ipod and i plug my phone into it for pandora and slacker radio new its around $1200-1500 but used u can usually get a good deal

·
Registered
370 Posts
dnx9980hd. it will do whatever you would need it to.
I want one of these head units in the worst way.

Not to thread hijack or anything, but does anyone know with the 9980 if you can show different information on a secondary screen if you had one.

Like for example, having the GPS on the main screen, and a movie playing on the other?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I recently purchased the Kenwood DNX9980HD from Crutchfield. There is a current rebate of $300 if the receiver is purchased from a qualified retailer that reduced my price of $1799 to $1499. I could have gotten the unit cheaper through ebay or other sources but I'm satisfied with my deal and I my $300 rebate submission has already been approved.

I've had my unit installed now for about 10 days and I'm still working through all of the complexities of the system. I learn a little more about the system every day,

I was also considering the Pioneer Z130BT but opted for the Kenwood system because of superior Bluetooth and Garmin Navigation performance.

You may want to check out the Kenwood forums: KenwoodForums.com • Index page

1 - 7 of 7 Posts