Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan & Toyota never made trucks?

I think it would be safe to say that the big 3 would still be producing junk. Every truck owner should thank the 'off' brands for improving their rides. The next Titan (if we surpass 2012) should be AWESOME. I would like to see a little more ground clearance and a 'less' of a front 'side' window size. Better suspension and brakes. Also flares for every model and creases added for a stronger roof..actually not much, mainly unseen things - maybe team up with performance name brands like the Raptor did. Got to be hard to improve the 'perfect' truck look. :teethmast

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Agree on the big 3 improving, due to the Titan and Tundra. But I think I'd rather pick my own aftermarket suspension components, but an upgrade to some decent quality shocks like Bilstein HD's and tires that last more than 25 K miles would be nice.

Also, I'd have them add video monitors in each A pillar with a camera for each one, so pedestrian in parking lots stand a chance.
At certain speeds people can stay hidden behind them, at least from my driving position. I also had a pickup truck coming from my right on the highway that I was going to turn on to stay hidden behind the passenger side A pillar as I was rolling up to a stop sign one time ... our speeds synced up just right. Have learned to double check and look around them, but I'm surprised that they haven't caused more accidents.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I agree the A-Pillars are huge, I almost hit someone coming out of school one day, I was doing maybe 5mph, but it was really coming down with the rain, one of those Florida afternoon showers. The kid was in perfect sync with my speed and how I was turning until I saw him and I slammed on the brakes. I felt so bad but it wasn't like I was speeding or not paying attention, I just had very poor visibility and I could not see him whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Great sig pic Titan332

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great sig pic Titan332

Ha, thanks but it's not my sig...I was looking for a perfect pic of the Titan to show how it would be hard to improve upon. I agree though, nice truck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts