Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In reference to exhausts and CAI's,,,,,

If you had to list these things from most improtant to least important and leave out the stuff that doesn't matter at all to you, how would it look.

PERFORMANCE (nothing else matters)
LOUD (it's gotta wake the neighbors)
DEEP TONE (I like a low growl, mean like)
GOOD LOOKS (It's gotta look sharp)
PRICE (lookin for bang for the buck award)
LOW RESONANCE (gotta drive this and asprin is expensive)
QUIET (nobody needs to know a thing,,,till I step on it)

There is no right or wrong, it's what you like and what you want that matters.

·
Registered
282 Posts
PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE!!! But not stupid loud either

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I suppose 5 out of seven ain't bad. My Zoomers performs well and I just wish it was 2.25" to the 3", it's 2" now and I may change that eventually. Low tone, smooth growl, formidable enough for the strip and quiet enough for the church parking lot aptly describes it with no need of aspirin. It's good looking as well but certainly not cheap and I suppose if I were just looking for inexpensive performance the JBA would come to mind first. Good luck in your quest for the perfect exhaust, I found mine thanks to some other members who reported on theirs.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Papa_D said:
I suppose 5 out of seven ain't bad. My Zoomers performs well and I just wish it was 2.25" to the 3", it's 2" now and I may change that eventually. Low tone, smooth growl, formidable enough for the strip and quiet enough for the church parking lot aptly describes it with no need of aspirin. It's good looking as well but certainly not cheap and I suppose if I were just looking for inexpensive performance the JBA would come to mind first. Good luck in your quest for the perfect exhaust, I found mine thanks to some other members who reported on theirs.
This isn't my description of my perfect exhaust, it's different descriptions for differened types of exhausts, I am just wondering where most of the people here fall. I was also curious if people put other attributes above price and performance. I assume performance will always be the number one on anyone's list, but who knows.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I was looking for performance (Torque first) first/appearance (Dual Tips, custom Y at the tips)/Reasonable price.

I ended up paying $400 for a 3" x 24" MagnaFlow, and Twin M/F Polished SS Slant Cut Tips, custom Y'd to go with the single exhaust pipe. Totally pleased with what i got.

·
Registered
274 Posts
PERFORMANCE. Does anything else really matter?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Performance:)
then looks

·
Super Moderator
93,866 Posts
Performance first
Looks second

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Performance...anything else is just disco!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
when I got mine it was about price - when I replace it it will be about performance.... then price LOL

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
What's most important to me is to have a sound that I can live
with for a long time. Over the years I have had several vehicles
that I liked the sound at first, but after a few months it
became annoying..........especially on long drives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts