Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell what is need and possibly how to add power mirrors to my 2007 Titan XE Crew Cab, I do Have the mirrors already.
Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I did it on my 06 xe cc offroad, it was an easy mod to do. If you need some help pm me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to jump your thread Worden, but I have an 08 XE and would like to install power mirrors. Could some body give me some insight on this procedure? Should I have it done professionaly? Where do I aquire the door hardware (button/connector kit)?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I hate not having power mirrors. How do I make them power mirrors and how much will cost approximately? Help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did it on my 06 xe cc offroad, it was an easy mod to do. If you need some help pm me.
Hey guys, how did u guys do these mods? more insight into this please. What do I have to buy, where the switch goes? cost? procedure? It would be nice if someone would post that here.

Thanks and take care,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Read through this
XE to SE Pwr/Heated Mirror Conversion - Nissan Titan Forum: Club Titan Forums

Finished mine a couple of weeks ago. I did not order the passenger side harness because all it provides is the pigtail for the new mirror. I cut connector off pass. side mirror and installed 6 pin molex connector, then ran the five wires that are needed under dash to driver side pigtail that is provided when you install new wiring harness.(except pin 6 which is a ground for mirror heat function). I was going to do a write about it just haven't had the time. Looks harder on paper that it actually is. Ordered all my parts from here NISSAN Parts * NISSAN Discount Parts Accessories* OEM NISSAN Parts * NISMO took about a week to get them.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Subscribed....I need to do this.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts